Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 58918 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #105: October 22, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »
Stupids  Toll Booths!

We should rise and protest for the taxes, we adventurer are people as well and have our rights!

Let's Revolt!

No more taxes, no more taxes, no more taxes...wait a minute...actually...i got a idea!

RP Time!

Later the Same Day a group of adventurer meets in a bar on Brackhead to share their histories, and suddently Danya stands up.

Danya: Ok, let’s change this Tyranny once and for all
She said this while patting a fellow Adventurer on the back.

Danya: We can't live like this anymore, we pay daily taxes and also we have to be taxed to travel, what do you think?
Adventurer: Well..i think we should not d…..
Danya: EXACTLY! We should not allow this anymore!
Adventurer: But I was about to say tha….
Danya: No need to explain me, I know what we need to do, follow me.

The others adventurers shrug and follow her outside, she sees a Priest in a podium preaching a mass of people.

Priest: Remember our belief, we shall follow them. We adhere to sacrificing the bodies of the heretic’s horses and to feast on their….
Danya: Move Priest!

She climbs to the podium pushing the Pries aside, the crowd look perplexed while the others adventurers just cover their faces with the palm of their hands.

Danya: People of Brackhead the time we have spent under this oppression have to end; we can’t continue paying taxes like that, why pay to travel when we pay daily taxes this have to end once and for all.

Everyone on the crowd look each other, still wondering what is going on, then the Priest replies.

Priest: What is the meaning of this; you can't just simply step on my Podium and preach to the people this is a priest’s job.
Danya: Shut up baldie this is not preaching this is a call of protest!
Priest: I'm not bald, is just a Tonsure, you disrespectful brat!
Danya: Whatever, this is not the time to preach Viking stuff; we need to act for our rights!
Voice:Stop right there!

A loud voice is heard from back of the crowd; the other adventurers notice a group of armed men approaching.

Guard: You've violated the law, what you have to say in your defense.
Danya: Law? This is not about law is about rights, the rights we have.
Guard: You have no rights you just pay taxes, these are your rights, but why are you bothering a Priest of The Hörgr of Makar?
Danya: Listen, I am not bothering, I just talking to the crowd, right people?

She looks to the crow and they start to disperse, they don’t want to have trouble with the guards.

Danya: Heyy where are you going, I have not finished!

She tries to go after the people when suddenly the guards surround her.

Guard: You have violated the Law, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence.
Danya: Fine? You are not listening what is this about, the fines are the reason I started this, I am just am just simple Adventurer!
Guard: Ohh! really? I used to be an Adventurer like you, but then I took…
Priest: Look what you have done.....

The priest Exclaims raising his arms

Priest: For the love of Valhalla you have ruined my job, I lost these hours of work, all my listeners are gone, finish with this and leave.
Guard: Well?

The Guard remembers the reason he was there and ask.

Danya: Why the priest can talk to the people and i can't
Guard: The The Hörgr of Makar pay taxes.
Danya: Really?
Priest: yes! and i an a Nobleman and you are an commoner!
Guard: Now pay the fine!
Danya: Errrrr…I have no money..
Guard: So you are going to jail, and you there are also on this?

The guards look to the others adventurers who were nearby.

Adventurer: Well err. No we don’t know her, right guys.

The other Adventurers agree. Then the guards take Danya to prison while she claims lously.

Danya: I have my rights, I have  my rights!!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 08:12:05 PM by Sonya »