Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 59001 times)

Jon Snow

• Knight
  • Eddard, Brandon, and Jon
    • View Profile
Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #135: November 10, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »
There is such guild on Atamara? I will look for it then.

Recently I meet an adventurer that willing to exchange uncommon items with me. She does not want anything in return, just keep in contact. What a nice girl :)

Ooh, I think she likes you!

Meanwhile,

You wander around the city and...

1st hour: You find nothing.
    2nd hour: You find nothing of value.
    3rd hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    4th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    5th hour: You find nothing.
    6th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    7th hour: You find nothing.
    8th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    9th hour: You find nothing of value.
    10th hour: You find nothing of value.
    11th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    12th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    13th hour: You have found a set of bandages and alcohol, not to drink but to clean out wounds. This will improve your chances of healing from serious wounds, but will be used up in the process.
    14th hour: You find nothing.
    15th hour: You have found a small mirror made from polished silver.
    16th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.

There is something else there as well. You almost didn't notice it, but then it struck you - this must be one of the unique items! You have found the Brilliant Vest of the Vulcano (Armour, +5 prestige).
You should check and possibly update the history/legend of this unique item. You can do so on its wiki page.