Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 58984 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #135: November 14, 2012, 01:15:37 AM »
Well if you ever find any, make sure to let me know! I'm on Tara, so try not to blow me up  ;) Good luck looking for items then!
Blowing up realm is nice. First realm I think I want to blow up, Minas Ithil so that my advy homeland ban is revoked :P

After an adventurer gets three recommendations, does he or she immediately become a noble, or is it up to the adventurer?
As Penchant reply, up to the advy. You can even choose when you want to become noble.
Which come in handy if you wish to insult nobles ;)

I wish we could open portal to a daemon invasion, i would have been doing it years ago, i once had like 10 Portal Stones :(

Yeahh now i need my recommendations :( and last time i checked it was somewhat bugged since i didn't got mine from Eikir for the book.

:'(
I once collected 1 Portal Stone on EC island. Not any useful there however at that time before any game new changes implemented. Sure, let start our collection. And try to blow the island off with dark cloud like Beluaterra island 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)