Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 58785 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #60: July 17, 2012, 03:01:32 AM »
Given how much fame you have, I'm actually somewhat surprised that you don't already. Do you really need more than 19 to get that fourth noble slot? Then again, considering that three was the max when I started playing except for donors and people with a legacy fifth slot, I suppose it would make sense to set that bar high...
Fame 20 or more, then can get that 4th noble slot. I just reach my fame 20 8)

You can burn an hour every once in a while. If your training is higher than your equipment, then your equipment is holding you back.
So I need sell off equipment, then we can know the real stats ::)

Meet my first sage on Atamara after that stable code change stuff.

•Meet with Iriton... - the wanderer Sage.

The sage takes your Monster Skull and vanishes into his workshop, or whatever it is he is hiding back there.
After a while, he emerges and your Cursed Aegis has been repaired. Its new condition is 69 %.

The sage leaves while you still shuffle around in your belongings. You also feel strangely tired.

As you leave, you notice that Iriton appears to be packing. He mumbles that that he is done here.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)