Author Topic: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!  (Read 59004 times)

Jon Snow

• Knight
  • Eddard, Brandon, and Jon
    • View Profile
Re: Let Play Atamara Adventurer!
« Reply #120: October 27, 2012, 07:06:17 AM »
My thoughts exactly.  I want 10 scrolls that can summon monsters....just to add to my library.  I'd pay handsomely.
Yeah but my adventurer never has the items to make the scrolls  :(  He's on Beluaterra though, and I think region lords find monster scrolls every once in a while there.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #121: October 29, 2012, 07:43:39 AM »
In Malor.

•Meet with Okalu... - the quick-witted Sage.

You have encountered a sage, a wise man, known as Okalu. People say he is quick-witted. It is rumoured by many that he has magical powers. He and his kind are the only people capable of repairing and sometimes even improving unique items.

Since you do not have any damaged unique items, the sage can not offer you any repairs.

•Meet with Ingdar... - the one who speaks with animals Wizard.

Rumours and your adventuring experience have led you to a wizard, one of the reminders of ancient times, when magic was strong. He is one of the few remaining mortals capable of shaping magic and casting spells. Most importantly for you, however, he can bind his spells into magic scrolls, which even those unfamiliar with magic can use.

Fair warning: Some scrolls are not yet implemented, you can buy them but you can not yet use them.

He can write the following scroll(s) for you, in exchange for some items that he needs for his studies:

•Scroll of Pain and Suffering

And here are the items he asks for in exchange (regardless of which scroll he writes):
•2x Antlers
•2x Rusty Signet Ring
•1x Beastman Blood
•1x Monster Claw

It seems as if you don't have the required 2 Antlers :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #122: October 29, 2012, 08:24:52 AM »
Yeah, scrolls always require a LOT of uncommon items to make. You could probably make a bunch of unique items instead with those. But it's cool that you found a sage and a wizard together.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #123: October 30, 2012, 01:07:54 AM »
Yeah, scrolls always require a LOT of uncommon items to make. You could probably make a bunch of unique items instead with those. But it's cool that you found a sage and a wizard together.
Yes, this is where gathering items need to be done. Cant focus all on fighting monsters, undead only.

In Malor.

•Meet with Ingdar... - the one who speaks with animals Wizard.

Rumours and your adventuring experience have led you to a wizard, one of the reminders of ancient times, when magic was strong. He is one of the few remaining mortals capable of shaping magic and casting spells. Most importantly for you, however, he can bind his spells into magic scrolls, which even those unfamiliar with magic can use.

Fair warning: Some scrolls are not yet implemented, you can buy them but you can not yet use them.

He can write the following scroll(s) for you, in exchange for some items that he needs for his studies:

•Scroll of Splash of Acid

And here are the items he asks for in exchange (regardless of which scroll he writes):
•2x Wolf's Hide
•2x Small Silver Mirror

It seems as if you don't have the required 2 Small Silver Mirror :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124: November 02, 2012, 08:50:27 PM »
I always love this one:

Then you turn to look for undead. You hear nothing about undead.
Well, and of course then there is the 43 strong undead army that's burning villages and more.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:03:35 PM by Sonya »

Eirikr

« Reply #125: November 02, 2012, 10:02:53 PM »
My advy on FEI just found:

7th hour: You have found a piece of Wootz - a mystic material used in the forging of the very best steel.

This makes me giggle.

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #126: November 03, 2012, 07:44:12 AM »
Oh yeah, I found a Wootz after I beat an undead champion  ;D Made me laugh so hard.
Then you turn to look for undead. You hear nothing about undead.
Well, and of course then there is the 43 strong undead army that's burning villages and more.
Well that's weird  ???

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #127: November 05, 2012, 02:07:49 AM »
Death to militia and the peasants! :P

15 hours of gathering items.

You wander around the woodland and...
•1st hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
•2nd hour: You have found a strangely colourful feather, very probably from a mystic bird.
•3rd hour: You have found the skull of a horrible beast, now nothing but bones.
•4th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
•5th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
•6th hour: You find nothing of value.
•7th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
•8th hour: You find nothing of value.
•9th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
•10th hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
•11th hour: You find nothing of value.
•12th hour: You find nothing of value.
•13th hour: You find nothing of value.
•14th hour: You find nothing of value.
•15th hour: You find nothing.

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #128: November 05, 2012, 06:11:15 AM »
Death to militia and the peasants! :P

Well death to peasants might be easy for us to pull off, but I think the militia might be slightly harder for guys like us to pull off  ;)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #129: November 05, 2012, 08:19:29 AM »
Well death to peasants might be easy for us to pull off, but I think the militia might be slightly harder for guys like us to pull off  ;)
Get the adventurers of a realm to go on strike. Sounds weird to do but the monsters and undead will help kill both.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #130: November 06, 2012, 08:19:19 AM »
Get the adventurers of a realm to go on strike. Sounds weird to do but the monsters and undead will help kill both.
Nice idea. Will get us advies big gold bounties in abundance when local lords involve themselves in ;D

In Tertul. The Sage does not want help me create Unique Item.
Either I not have enough common items or uncommon items to pique his interest.
Next up, kill the Sage! :P

•Meet with Trugarrod... - the strangely clad Sage.

You have encountered a sage, a wise man, known as Trugarrod. People say he is strangely clad. It is rumoured by many that he has magical powers. He and his kind are the only people capable of repairing and sometimes even improving unique items.

Since you do not have any damaged unique items, the sage can not offer you any repairs.

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #131: November 06, 2012, 05:15:36 PM »
Awesome idea! Let's do it! It'd be fun to get a bunch of silver for every monster we kill. So let's all just start gathering now  8)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #132: November 07, 2012, 03:08:38 PM »
In Tertul.

Meet with Trugarrod... - the strangely clad Sage.

You have encountered a sage, a wise man, known as Trugarrod. People say he is strangely clad. It is rumoured by many that he has magical powers. He and his kind are the only people capable of repairing and sometimes even improving unique items.
He also offers you to make an item for you, a very rare opportunity indeed. He will need special ingredients for this, and he can only help you if you bring these:

Ceremonial Dagger
100 year Oak Bark
Boar Tusks
Rusty Signet Ring

Since it appears you have everything needed, you can have him built it, well whatever "it" is.
He also indicates that at this time, considering the season, the stars and some other mystic things that you don't quite understand, the chance of successfully creating a unique item is pretty low.

The sage takes your items and tinkers with them for an hour, then comes back and shakes his head. The gods are not with him, or something to that effect. He leaves you behind baffled.
It is only after he left that you realize that his tinkering has destroyed your Rusty Signet Ring :(

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #133: November 07, 2012, 08:11:53 PM »
That's too bad  :(  I've never actually had a sage make me an item before. I tried once, but it didn't work. I always get mine by killing monster champions.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134: November 07, 2012, 10:14:29 PM »
That's too bad  :(  I've never actually had a sage make me an item before. I tried once, but it didn't work. I always get mine by killing monster champions.
;D Unlike you, i have found a lot of sage willing to make me items.........

BUT THEY NEVER ASK  FOR THE MATERIALS I HAVE!!!! >:(