Author Topic: Aurvandil's War Machine  (Read 83700 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Aurvandil's War Machine
« Reply #135: February 09, 2012, 04:48:04 PM »
I mean lets face it, the only objections to clanning are:

1. If its exclusive.
2. The fact they co-ordinate extremely well. Which is broken down into: If its down Out of Game, punish them. If its done ingame, its not fair they are still are a clan so punish them!

or at least that is how number 2 is starting to look like to me.

I mean if its done ingame, its fair enough - especially if they are INclusive or not exclusive. Fair play to them and there should be no hard feelings.

The other big problem with a clan is not exactly how well they coordinate, but rather how consistently they move together.

If you've got 20-30 people who can all be counted on to move no more than an hour before the turn, every turn, that will more or less guarantee you can win a war against any single realm in BattleMaster.  Heck, even just that many people who can be counted on to move to the right region every turn could probably do that for you.

Most realms can't manage that these days by pulling from the general BattleMaster population.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan