Author Topic: Aurvandil's War Machine  (Read 83539 times)

Creed

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Aurvandil's War Machine
« Reply #150: February 09, 2012, 04:49:07 PM »

But here is the difference, Aurvandil is sending everything IC through the Battlemaster Message System (or I assume so since they are still alive) thus it is not planning anything OOC its all Ingame.

The only difference is they happen to be following orders whereas some other realms have great difficulty in getting their military units to move.

How can you justify claning as fair play it is not. While you can argue all you want that while in game they do not excluded players from their realm but the fact they are a clan is exclusive. No matter what they do they are going to play their characters for the benefit of their clan.  For example lets say when nobles have to vote for their king clan members are going to be more likely to vote for a person inside their clan then just some random noble that joined their realm. I mean I know I am more likely to vote for my friend then I am for a random person even though I try to take my personal feeling out of the equation.

We all know that OOC information we get will  inevitably  be used in game. There is no one here that can say different. I mean if I said I was planning to over throw blank king and I had the support of enough nobles to do so. Who ever  character that is going to look a lot harder on finding the traitors in game then if I said nothing on the forum.