Author Topic: Heroes and Duel Wounds  (Read 1817 times)

Chaotrance13

Heroes and Duel Wounds
« Topic Start: February 06, 2012, 06:51:32 AM »
Just came out of a death duel with critical wounds on Ravier - so he's one of the lucky few to survive the experience.

I just wanted to ask about his wound status linked to him being a Hero. As I said, he's currently critical. Am I right to think that if his condition worsens at all, he's a goner?

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes and Duel Wounds
« Reply #1: February 06, 2012, 08:18:23 AM »
The wound could technically worsen but remain critical, but the chances are indeed slim.
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: February 06, 2012, 02:31:44 PM »
When it comes to dueling, heroes are no different than non-hero characters. If you do not die instantly during the duel, you will not die regardless of whether the wound gets better or worse.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #3: February 06, 2012, 02:49:05 PM »
When it comes to dueling, heroes are no different than non-hero characters. If you do not die instantly during the duel, you will not die regardless of whether the wound gets better or worse.

Cheers Rob, that's what I wanted to know. That will make for some interesting RP when he heals up.

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: February 06, 2012, 07:41:28 PM »

My mistake, last time I was involved in a death duel BT had mortality enabled. Guess that colored my memory a bit.
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.