Author Topic: What do you think is wrong?  (Read 37293 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think is wrong?
« Reply #60: April 21, 2011, 05:36:10 AM »
You sent letters with absolutely insane ramblings about prophecies, consistently whined about how your shoes would be ruined by marching in a realm run by and based on bloody war with a former adventurer as King, and performed blatant toadying.  Then when you didn't get positions you wanted started OOC bitching about how Jenred only appointed people he liked (which, of course, he does, that's one of the nifty things about being a Monarch) and accused the entire realm of bad roleplaying.  I had enough of your pathetic whining in Arcaea that you are only the second person I have ever put on my ignore list.

Don't spread your patently ridiculous lies any further.

Ok I am going to have to dig up Sundars RP's if they are still able to be found. Secondly Sundar never made prophecy, thirdly I complained OOC because it was ridiculous serving in a realm of roleplay telepaths, and lastly you didn't like the fact that Sundars roleplay was the only person ever to roleplay around you that didn't lick your balls, you couldn't handle it and you had issues with it instead of being a good sport and interacting with Sundar, you had a hissy fit and wouldn't do it because Sundars whole roleplay was about being a two faced, fake noble who  wanted to be king. Dude you have serious mental problems when you have to put a guy on ignore because you don't like his roleplays...get over yourself

Sadly I just checked Sundars RP's are all gone from the list, anyone else able to post them?
We live lives in beautiful lies...