Author Topic: Idea: Plate Mail  (Read 28413 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Idea: Plate Mail
« Reply #60: March 02, 2012, 05:47:54 PM »
I like the idea of the Armor having a small in game effect.  I would like to see this incorporated into the Unique Items.  The system is already in place and I feel the UI's could use a little tweaking.  As I understand it, UI's have already gotten a little tweaking recently for longevity.  Why not revamp the system a little bit to include armor?  Maybe having armor that can be found by advies but doesn't decay or give prestige bonuses.  So it wouldn't be a "Unique Item"  since it doesn't have a name, but it would still be an item found by an Advy.  The items could be lost or destroyed in battles or in tournaments.   Advies wouldn't need to worry about repairing the armor you could control the turnover of armor pieces by making them easier or harder to lose or destroy. 

I think if an Advy found an ornate plate helmet he could fetch a good price for such a thing.  I think it would add another fun aspect to commoners since they already find stuff to sell to nobles this would just be 1 more thing they could find.   Then, when you fight champions that don't have unique items you might find pieces of armor instead. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)