Author Topic: Idea: Plate Mail  (Read 28419 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Idea: Plate Mail
« Reply #60: March 04, 2012, 05:00:27 PM »
Or...And this is something I've been wanting for a while...You get one set of good (not ornate or whatever, but good) armor with your family.  When you create a character, you can choose whether they get the family heirloom armor (if not already bestowed), and if not, you get the cheap armor.  So then you have the fun of, say, wars not only being fought because Duke Fancypants lost his ornate 10K gold armor, but because Sir Awful Good the Kind's family armor was stolen by Judge Cackle and Snatch.

It could indeed, but I have yet to see a war be declared because of a unique item. Which makes me question the ability of this feature to do as much.

Theft would likely only grief the one that's robbed, with no one willing to commit to the risks of a war for him.

Indeed, I'd say there'd be much less of a chance of people willing to go to great lengths for something of Sir Nobody than for something of Duke Almighty.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron