Author Topic: Idea: Plate Mail  (Read 28418 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Idea: Plate Mail
« Reply #75: March 05, 2012, 03:18:13 PM »
Tom,
I do not want to suggest that you overreacted on the other similarily titled thread, but I notice that you did not jump on my suggestion to have the items remain at 0% without disintigrating into dust.  Is this because you did not notice it or because there would be different rules regarding unique items and armour? 
If it is the former, I would suggest that perhaps you should be able to choose whether to use/wear the armour or to have it in storage.  With the armour in storage not accumulating any damage but obviously not bestowing any of its benefits.

When a thread has been locked, please do not attempt to bring issues from that thread into another ongoing thread. This thread was split for a reason, and that thread was locked for a reason.

If you believe a question of yours was not resolved, then either start a new thread, or send Tom a personal message.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan