Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 179221 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: The Crusade against SA
« Topic Start: March 16, 2011, 05:16:32 PM »
It will be an interesting war. I just wish that the declarations of war had some factual kernel of truth in them.  :-\

This kinda thing happens all the time on all the continents and I believe I've seen far too much information to not go to war. We all saw the first Brotherhood of Astrocracies which clearly allied against the "pagans" aka the free realms. Madina is a "free-realm" and I love how everyone underestimates them. Don't get all whiny when you get in the tough spot.. you're feeling the way Thulsoma did when the odds were against them. A taste of you're own medicine  ;)

Maybe they don't consider Corsanctum a threat? For that matter, did anyone declare war on Entai?

Actually, Caerwyn did lower relations with them once we broke our Federation but we have to wait a few days before one can lower it again. As for Entai, only Morek.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 05:23:57 PM by DoctorHarte »
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)