Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 179225 times)

egamma

Re: The Crusade against SA
« Topic Start: March 16, 2011, 05:22:40 PM »
My ruler shared this, feel free to do with it what you will:

Letter from Baal Zephon Beldragos (4 hours, 49 minutes ago)
Message sent to the Rulers of Dwilight (16 recipients)
Attention all Rulers of Dwilight,

After I spoke out against the Brotherhood, I noticed there was no response from them in regards to hostile acts, words, or even Bounties posted against me for daring speak out against them and making them appease me by rewriting their Accord. This was very suspicious. In the past anyone who even looked at them wrong was turned into a State Enemy and mobbed. Yet nothing came from their camps but “is this good enough for you?” so I became cautious. The Brotherhood does not act this way to others.

I went along with their attempts at appeasing me and began to get reports of my actions seemingly from within Caerwyn. This meant someone was reporting back to the Brotherhood, we had a spy. I knew I could not act openly against the Brotherhood without alerting them to our true intentions so I concocted an act to fool them into thinking I was being submissive. Apparently it has worked for many of you also thought I was, according to the many reports I have heard as well as letters. It was hard to not defend myself when I knew it would only hurt Caerwyn’s one chance at striking against the Brotherhood.

I gathered those around me whom I trusted and knew for certain they were not the ones spying on the Realm, certain individuals in power that could do my moving for me while I drew attention to myself away from them. They would be my hands while I was the diversion.

I found out their plans. After destroying Averoth, the Brotherhood was to take care of their Beast problems in Astrum and get Darfax started, and then they plan to march to Golden Farrow and take the Capital of our Realm away from us as well as key food locations to feed the city. They were going to leave us with Itau as the capital of Caerwyn and then wait until they had enough SA Nobles to finish the push. Their goal is to plant a Duke in every city on Dwilight. That will not happen. Ever.

I expect the Brotherhood to try to claim these plans are not real, but I have heard them from three different sources to date and all three were virtually identical.

The dirty laundry being aired in Morek not only confirmed suspicions but also gives me the reason I needed to act.

After sending this message out, I will shatter all treaties and the Federation with Astrum. Caerwyn will be at War with the Brotherhood.

Those of you who are brave enough to join with us please contact Caerwyn, Averoth, or Medina.

For Freedom!

Baal Zephon Beldragos
Archon of Caerwyn, Earl of Itaufield, Marshal of the Heavy Strikers Group