Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 175982 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: The Crusade against SA
« Reply #195: May 16, 2011, 04:46:57 PM »
I love how everyone here is so sure of what will happen. It's BattleMaster... there are always upsets that evtually turn up. Sure this war will keep going, but honestly, who knows who will come out on top? You talk about you realm as if you own it, you dont. Each realm is made up of her players and her players are who decides the outcome of wars and whatever events arise. Seeing as there are only a few from each realm to vie against each other I can quickly summarize these are the ideals you hope to see your realm achieve.

Although I fight for Caerwyn, I truly couldn't care less which realm wins. My character was never intended to be anti-religious and rather only pro-destruction. As I have seen, many players are vulnerable to greed and other of those "sins", players in high places among both realms and all realms. Since this is all a story and game anyways, who truly knows how one player will use the power their character holds? This war could be over next week for all anyone knows, although the probability is very minuscule.

Now continue on your little charade of predicting the future of BM and how this war will turn out. I've had my two cents for now..
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)