Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 174617 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: The Crusade against SA
« Reply #495: August 27, 2011, 07:29:03 PM »
Will you fight Asylon?

Asylon could become very important, depending on how it handles all its new refugees.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Zakilevo

« Reply #496: August 27, 2011, 07:31:50 PM »
Vellos I think you are too naive. You are talking about Allison. Who knows what she will do..

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #497: August 27, 2011, 07:33:58 PM »
I did not suggest she wouldn't fight Asylon. I asked if she would. Then I stated that Asylon could become important.

Neither the question nor the statement are naive.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #498: August 27, 2011, 07:34:15 PM »
and I can harass Itaulond.
ooew, we almost forgot about itualond...
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #499: August 27, 2011, 07:42:30 PM »
I hardly think they'll survive. 4 nobles for a city + townsland is not that much. They'll starve and be taken down by random monsters before any army can reach them, I think.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #500: August 27, 2011, 07:47:08 PM »
Will you fight Asylon?

Asylon could become very important, depending on how it handles all its new refugees.

At this time it is unlikely I would attack Asylon.  Allison has always had a good relationship with Glaumring and the ruler of Asylon.  It all really depends on if the Caerwyn refugees in  Asylon change the realm too much.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #501: August 27, 2011, 10:04:59 PM »
At this time it is unlikely I would attack Asylon.  Allison has always had a good relationship with Glaumring and the ruler of Asylon.  It all really depends on if the Caerwyn refugees in  Asylon change the realm too much.

Indeed, that is the crux of it. Lysander is already agitating about the fact that Baal the Betrayer has been accepted into Asylon. He's willing to mostly let it go for now, but once we get the colony on its feet it'll be an entirely different story...

Beldragos

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #502: August 28, 2011, 11:05:01 AM »
I am so glad to see how well I am liked even though the character is a victim of Allison's manipulations so she is the real enemy, if you think about it.  She manipulated entire Realms to get what she wanted. 

Well played indeed.  My hat is off to you for your well executed plan (OOCly of course).
Beldragos Family:  Baal Zephon (Madina), Morganna - Adv (Madina), Atrox - Adv (Assassins), Galvenor (Retired), Mephista (Lukon), Luci (Sirion)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #503: August 28, 2011, 03:29:37 PM »
I am so glad to see how well I am liked even though the character is a victim of Allison's manipulations so she is the real enemy, if you think about it.  She manipulated entire Realms to get what she wanted. 

Well played indeed.  My hat is off to you for your well executed plan (OOCly of course).

Thanks!  Karma is a bitch though...  Allison's son on FEI was executed by Lefanis.  I am pretty sure Allison has had a bad run in with a Lefanis on Dwilight in her past.  It is so much easier to keep track of who is Allison's friend than it is to keep track of who is her enemy.  I assume that 90% of the continent is her enemy.  There is no such thing as too paranoid.

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #504: August 28, 2011, 05:03:27 PM »

Thanks!  Karma is a bitch though...  Allison's son on FEI was executed by Lefanis.  I am pretty sure Allison has had a bad run in with a Lefanis on Dwilight in her past.  It is so much easier to keep track of who is Allison's friend than it is to keep track of who is her enemy.  I assume that 90% of the continent is her enemy.  There is no such thing as too paranoid.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean "they" are not watching, eh?

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #505: August 28, 2011, 05:26:05 PM »

Yes, well, Allison is certainly dangerous any way you look at it. It's actually an open question whether she is more dangerous to SA or to our enemies. I credit Allison for providing the spark that touched off the whole war, but I don't think it would have happened the same way if not for the work of others in priming Caerwyn to believe the worst about SA. Allison merely took advantage of an already volatile situation, and she is actually lucky that things worked out for her so well. She took a huge risk seceding from Morek, and her manipulation of Caerwyn was more of a desperate ploy to guarantee her own survival than a carefully planned plot.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #506: August 28, 2011, 06:13:27 PM »
Yes, well, Allison is certainly dangerous any way you look at it. It's actually an open question whether she is more dangerous to SA or to our enemies. I credit Allison for providing the spark that touched off the whole war, but I don't think it would have happened the same way if not for the work of others in priming Caerwyn to believe the worst about SA. Allison merely took advantage of an already volatile situation, and she is actually lucky that things worked out for her so well. She took a huge risk seceding from Morek, and her manipulation of Caerwyn was more of a desperate ploy to guarantee her own survival than a carefully planned plot.

She's like a cat.  Always landing on her feet.  Maybe I should adopt that animal for my household symbol.  But those early days of the secession were a bit exciting.  I bit off more than I could chew.  Now I get to try and collect resources from all the rich nobles of SA. 

Lopeyschools

• Knight
  • Meow Meow Secret Mission Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #507: August 28, 2011, 09:07:14 PM »
Caerwyn is so loney these days. Everyone has left for Madina or Asylon already   :'(

Time to get on the big boat south.

Kula (Ibladesh), Lucius (Caligan Empire), Graviel (Caerwyn)

Jhaelen Irsei

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #508: August 28, 2011, 11:12:47 PM »
She's like a cat.  Always landing on her feet.  Maybe I should adopt that animal for my household symbol.  But those early days of the secession were a bit exciting.  I bit off more than I could chew.  Now I get to try and collect resources from all the rich nobles of SA.

Well if she finally get her brand new realm things will become more interesting and maybe more black/white, and the whole enemy/friend thing more clear...or maybe not...certainly the show is running on West Dwilight. Morek is peaceful and calm now that we can spent time meditating, relaxing and dueling in a training match circuit just to keep skills sharp (not so bad after 3 real years with the inbox always full of messages)

Jhaelen Irsei

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #509: August 28, 2011, 11:19:28 PM »
Caerwyn is so loney these days. Everyone has left for Madina or Asylon already   :'(

Time to get on the big boat south.

If you head to Madina it's like going in a new continent, if you go to Asylon it's going to continue to deal with Astrum and SA... a really interesting choice