Author Topic: The Crusade against SA  (Read 176006 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: The Crusade against SA
« Reply #225: June 14, 2011, 07:01:01 PM »
Thanks. I got one sent IG just after I posted.

Very nice battle. :D
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #226: June 14, 2011, 07:14:49 PM »
Yes, it was a nice battle.  Not sure why I was so worried about it.  We came out of that battle sitting really well.   We lost about 4 or 5k and they lost 9k. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #227: June 14, 2011, 08:57:14 PM »
I got captured in the last round... my unit took about 45 hits, and that routed them. The 1500 hits inflicted on them before, no problem.

Sigh. Now Harte stole my gold. My precious. Revenge will be sweeter than ever!
Ardet nec consumitur.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228: June 14, 2011, 09:44:07 PM »
If you hadn't gotten captured, you could have looted his region. :p

I noticed that Baal missed the battle, electing to stay next door, dug-in in Dunnbrook. Too bad.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #229: June 15, 2011, 04:19:55 AM »
Why the heck am I stuck defending the north against monsters? I really should push back on that IC.  :P

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #230: June 15, 2011, 04:46:09 AM »
If you hadn't gotten captured, you could have looted his region. :p

I noticed that Baal missed the battle, electing to stay next door, dug-in in Dunnbrook. Too bad.

Damn youuuuuu  :o!

Though I kind of want to explore more of Dwilight now taht I have a better knowledge of the game. It's far too bad we couldn't have a second character there.. but then it wouldn't be Dwilight!
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #231: June 15, 2011, 04:49:37 AM »
I got captured in the last round... my unit took about 45 hits, and that routed them. The 1500 hits inflicted on them before, no problem.

Sigh. Now Harte stole my gold. My precious. Revenge will be sweeter than ever!

Gold theft? I haven't heard of Judges doing that often to prisoners of war. Guess its not worth the poor reputation that tends to follow such actions.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #232: June 15, 2011, 05:01:47 AM »
Gold theft? I haven't heard of Judges doing that often to prisoners of war. Guess its not worth the poor reputation that tends to follow such actions.

It's been happening to our nobles so I followed suit  ;D
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #233: June 15, 2011, 07:05:25 AM »
Damn youuuuuu  :o!

Though I kind of want to explore more of Dwilight now taht I have a better knowledge of the game. It's far too bad we couldn't have a second character there.. but then it wouldn't be Dwilight!

You can have an adventurer and explore all you want! While hunting monsters and dead!

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #234: June 15, 2011, 07:48:47 AM »
Is that as exciting as being a noble wandering around? Well, at least an adventurer probably won't have to worry about gold being stolen. A noble roaming through Dwilight will face bandits frequently.

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #235: June 15, 2011, 03:18:26 PM »

In the previous Ibladesh(+Caligus) vs Perdan war, the Perdanese were so kind to offer me an infiltrator with about 2500 gold on him. Only time I stole money. So worth it.  ;D
Ardet nec consumitur.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #236: June 15, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »
It was probably your money anyway :p

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #237: June 15, 2011, 04:07:14 PM »
Shhh, don't mind the details!

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #238: June 15, 2011, 08:34:58 PM »
Is that as exciting as being a noble wandering around? Well, at least an adventurer probably won't have to worry about gold being stolen. A noble roaming through Dwilight will face bandits frequently.

Explore as in explore the other realms of Dwilight. Not the actual landscape, that's for adventurers. No, I was thinking about going to Madina and sorting them out or PeL and trying to create a colony in their name. I just need more excitement to some of my characters, it's a lull right now with nothing much to do except steal gold  ::)

Although.. Caerwyn doesn't have a prisoners agreement with anyone except Astrum now I think about it...   :P

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #239: June 15, 2011, 09:51:05 PM »
Explore as in explore the other realms of Dwilight. Not the actual landscape, that's for adventurers. No, I was thinking about going to Madina and sorting them out or PeL and trying to create a colony in their name. I just need more excitement to some of my characters, it's a lull right now with nothing much to do except steal gold  ::)

Although.. Caerwyn doesn't have a prisoners agreement with anyone except Astrum now I think about it...   :P

Caerwyn is at war with half the world and you're... Bored? Do you field a unit at all or are you a priest or courtier or something? I would think that there would be a lot of action in Caerwyn right now in councils and armies both, with the prospect of much more to come in the foreseeable future. It's definitely got to be one of the more action-packed places to be at the moment.