Author Topic: The Academy has to shut down for today because of insufficient administration.  (Read 6988 times)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
I had this happen for two days in a row right after I built a scout building. Not sure if that's usual, but here's the stats of my region.

production: 74%
morale: 97-100%

Please post again if this happens for 5 more days. :)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
I had this happen for two days in a row right after I built a scout building. Not sure if that's usual, but here's the stats of my region.

If it can happen at all, then happing twice in succession really isn't that unlikely.

Gustav Kuriga

It's not the happening at all that gets me, just that it occurred for two days after I opened it.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
It's not the happening at all that gets me, just that it occurred for two days after I opened it.

Crap luck.

That being said, I don't see any reason for such random penalties other than to troll those who train at the academy. Lack of administration, when all region indicators are perfect, just doesn't make sense to me.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
meh.. talk about tough luck... i had to pay temple maintenance within a day of opening it.. XD
firefox

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
meh.. talk about tough luck... i had to pay temple maintenance within a day of opening it.. XD

Poor construction.

Gustav Kuriga

Ok, the scouts guild has been closed three out of four days since I've opened it. Will keep everyone updated on how often it is closed.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Ok, the scouts guild has been closed three out of four days since I've opened it. Will keep everyone updated on how often it is closed.

Thanks.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Gustav Kuriga

3 out of 5 days, let's hope that was just a spate of horrible luck on my part.