Author Topic: Way harder then this ought to be  (Read 19731 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Way harder then this ought to be
« Topic Start: March 07, 2012, 07:55:13 PM »
So here's the deal. Iashalur just took over Darfix, our second city. I wanted to declare it a new duchy with myself as duke, which shouldn't be to hard considering I'm King of the Realm.

I stepped down from my region and estate and took up control of Darfix. I didn't step down as Duke of Gaston and discovered I couldn't establish Darfix as a new duchy. I tried to step down as Duke and it wouldn't let me because I was also ruler and had estates and a region.

I didn't want to give up all my titles again then form the duchy, then restore them all so I tried making a nearby towns-land its own duchy, but the current lord was automatically made duke.

I'm pretty sure the main problem here stems from the fact that you can't establish a duchy in a region that doesn't already have a lord. Can this be changed so you can have a duchy with out a duke just like you can have a region without a lord? Or maybe just bring back the ability for a region lord of a city or towns-land to "declare a new duchy" It would make it much easier to form new duchies.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 08:03:38 PM by pcw27 »