Author Topic: Dwilight Travel Times  (Read 17009 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight Travel Times
« Reply #30: March 14, 2012, 03:14:19 AM »
Well I dont think he counts Barca and Terran considering we are in a federation and I beleive he means isolated from war. Solari and PeL are several days away because that single rogue region has the worlds worst roads, Morek and Corsanctum have even longer travel times because the travel through those rogue regions are even worse, and Kabrinskia is probably 4 days march if they don't wait for any stragglers plus assuming they declared war on us before the march Terran troops would be attacking them before they arrived considering they are federated and if you want to say they take a ship it will be 3 days but with the delay arrival that would be nessacary it could end up being 4 days which gives them plenty of time to get their troops at the capital which obviously has militia just like any other realm would and their entire army, plus walls so D'hara is looking pretty isolated and safe from war if you ask me.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton