Author Topic: Idea for an in game reason why there are no navies in Battlemaster  (Read 11713 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
does it matter where it comes from or goes to? i would have thought all you need to know is that you need food. and then figure out how much reserve you need.... then buy away if you need food.

maybe it'll help if daily reports tell you how many days of food you have left? that's not hidden info anyway.

If you are in a normal realm, sure, knowing there is food is enough.

If you are in a realm that has a serious deficit due to having a ton of cities and barely any food producing regions, on a continent that has seasons, then no. Because the continental markets don't offer a steady sum all year round.

Making sure we had enough stocked to survive the winter, without buying too much and having it rot for nothing, was always a major challenge.

Not to mention that the population and food consumption changes totally screwed all of my planification tables, which I'll have to redo. Warehouses being treated like any other building changes a few things as well (one or two warehouses fell apart, but they are otherwise much cheaper).

With Allison being herself, I've not had the time to dedicate to redoing all of the calculations, nor the will to massively invest in warehouses.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron