Author Topic: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm  (Read 68429 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm
« Reply #120: April 27, 2012, 08:43:01 PM »
The reason that there are ibladesh nobles there is pretty laughable as one has to ask himself why didn't caligus and co. [/i]...snip...[/i] Ibladesh nobles were there all the time, and there was no way perdan or caligus didn't know that. It is suspicious they are using this just now to trigger the invasion.
It was obvious from the start that if CoI got a hold in Fontan that Perdan and/or Claigus would go after them. Those two realms were going full-bore to wipe it out. I am fairly certain that I told the Fontan Assembly that if they allowed CoI to take hold in Fontan, that Caligus and/or Perdan would come after them.

invade fontan sooner then, and why did perdan specifically told they won't interfere as long as it is 1v1.
Umm... is Perdan intervening yet? I thought this was just Caligus. Maybe Perdan will get involved. They do need to do something.

Also, one noble boasting that sirionite lords are funding fontanese nobles in their war with westmoor is not a reason good enough to join the war, because from what i know that is not true at all, and makes for a very slim interpretation of this not being a 1v1 war anymore.
Who cares if it's true? As long as you can claim it's plausible, then you can make it a good case for war.

If everyone in the game saw everything logically, and demanded hard proof of everything, and looked at it all from an OOC logical viewpoint, then this would be a very boring game. Sometimes you just have to make stuff up. That how this last big bout of warfare started when Fontan broke Federation with Sirion/OR. Somebody made up some reason for war, and went for it.

To conclude, finger down for this gangbang. Thank you for destroying the continent.
Pfft... Sour grapes. Fontan should be trying to get Sirion on their side now. After all, Sirion doesn't want to see Westmoor expand. There is ample reason for Sirion to get involved, assuming they are not involved already. It only remains to be seen if Sirion has the guts to do it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.