Author Topic: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm  (Read 67215 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fontan vs Westmoor III: third times a charm
« Reply #45: April 10, 2012, 04:46:55 AM »
But this is all just talk as Nivemus has still a little expanding left to do Northwards of them. I'm just going to watch them pummel each other and enjoy the war right now. ;)

Edit: And it seems Fontan is having trouble anyways, if the past 36 hours are any indication. So who knows? Maybe it could turn into Fontan getting destroyed...
Yes, the conflicts between many characters in Fontan, General, Marshal, Judge and their supporters have threaten to change the course of war. Some General think he can issue private order as he pleased, he did not notice we are Democracy and we strive for council discussion, military has own military council. I am not part of the military council, so I cannot tell you much what is going on, except from the summary of what happened when they spoke realmwide ::)

Yes, I hear OOC that they have broken away from Sirion. But as far as Fontan was concerned, they were a Sirionite colony that was carved from Fontanese land. Thus, they are beholden to Sirion. A totally reasonable assumption, I think, for IC.
I seconded Indirik opinion which has not changed. Fontanese people think Nivemus as Sirion puppet, because IC-wise they say they are rebuilding a new Rancagua. Some people may view Nivemus as Fontanese puppet realm, but that does not matter to my character and my realm.

Anyone from Nivemus able to say how they view themselves as? :D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)