Author Topic: Police catching unitless enemies  (Read 12871 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Police catching unitless enemies
« Reply #30: April 24, 2012, 02:52:01 AM »
Noble of Y, captured by patrols in Z. He has been imprisoned for 2 days. He still has XXX gold coins in his possession.
The current ransom is 93 gold.

Background information on this family.
    Take his gold - dishonourable, but fast cash.
    Set him free - no strings attached.
    Torture him - may get you a look into his recent past, but is very dishonourable.
    Deport him - not possible for this one; he is not a criminal.
    Have him executed - you can not execute this one; he is not a criminal.
    Talk with him - maybe you can convince him to join your realm or give you valuable information.
Speaking from my experience as Judge.

If you or your realm need gold, take the adventurer gold along with a hit to your honor ;D

If you or your realm need enemy information, torture the adventurer. But I doubt adventurer has any useful information. Although there is indeed some realms which hire adventurer to scout enemy lands ::)

Talk with him will make more friends. I have known a Judge is being corrupted by the prisoners ideal and what the prisoners fighting for 8)

That said and done, Deport only work if the adventurer or noble has been banned from your realm before. Banned first time, so when he come into your mighty Judge dungeon the second time, he will be beheaded by way of guillotine. Just pick up your executor instruments and begone with his head :P

Honestly though, this deserve a new thread of its own ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)