Author Topic: Not being able to kick out priests of a religion  (Read 24663 times)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
I'm not gonna close this thread though it's gotten off topic, but as Tom's noted, someone will have to come forward and make very simple feature requests for these discussions to have any real impact.

The thread started with that, but then had many other ideas. I'll try to sum up those I remember as simple ones:
a) Allow expelling a Priest if all the Elders agree.
b) Impose a penalty in number of followers for the expulsion.
c) An Elder can call an exile/ban/excommunication procedure which takes a week (the time for people to auto-pause), at the term of which if he managed enough support the Priest is expelled, and if not the Elder himself is booted (or add any other penalty). Perhaps the one expelled cannot join the religion in X time.

Member list: If we want to encourage "outside the box" religions, then I'd make it so that only full members can see the names of all other religion members. I'd do the same with guilds, too. But I don't consider this to have such an impact that it warrant anything higher than a low priority project.

This has been stated more than once before by Tom that was not going to happen.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).