Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

The Million Follower March

Started by Indirik, April 03, 2012, 03:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indirik

...we haz it!

Most followers of a Religion:
1,028,461 - Sanguis Astroism
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

Ta-ra-ta-raaaaaaa! *Zing* *Boom*

Zakilevo

wow. ABOUT TIME! NOW LET US AIM FOR 10 MIL!

Foundation

How many people are on Dwilight?
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Andrew

Current population count of Dwilight counting only human controlled realm populations: 2,272,814.
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Foundation

The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

egamma

Tom

Congratulations. And here I was thinking Daimon Worship with its half million was crazy.

Seriously, wow. Impressive. Now all you need is to play Vatican and start telling the realms within your sphere of influence that the religion sets the politics from now on. :-)

Sacha

As opposed to the current state of things where the SA states are secular?  :P

Jhaelen Irsei

Quote from: Tom on April 03, 2012, 09:41:27 AM
Congratulations. And here I was thinking Daimon Worship with its half million was crazy.

Seriously, wow. Impressive. Now all you need is to play Vatican and start telling the realms within your sphere of influence that the religion sets the politics from now on. :-)

Sanguis Astroism is already like that, like the Catholic Church in Middle Age...just ready for a schism :P

vonGenf

Quote from: Tom on April 03, 2012, 09:41:27 AM
Now all you need is to play Vatican and start telling the realms within your sphere of influence that the religion sets the politics from now on. :-)

You see that, Terran and D'Hara? Orders from Tom. We're just complying, it's not like we want to tell you to become theocracies.  ;D
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Galvez

I don't believe Tom is talking about Terran and D'Hara.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Indirik

Why not? The whole island is "within our sphere of influence". :)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vellos

Quote from: Indirik on April 03, 2012, 03:11:53 PM
Why not? The whole island is "within our sphere of influence". :)

*grumbles that Sanguis Astroism is already Terran's state religion*
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner