Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Character creation problem

Started by Meneldur, April 11, 2012, 12:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meneldur

Ok, so I decide to create a new character in the Far East. I enter name, choose continent and choose a duchy: the Akanos Duchy in Toupellon. It then goes to the next page, giving me the realm summary of Toupellon, and I choose character experience and unit type/name. Then I click the "Create" button.

My character is created in Larodais, Ohnar West. I check my message page and my character page and both tell me that I'm a noble of Larodais, in the Duchy of Akanos, in the realm of Ohnar West. I definitely appear to be a member of Ohnar West, but also a member of the Duchy of Akanos.

So now my character is created in a realm at war with the realm I intended to create it in, while apparently still being in the Duchy I selected.... Help?

Anaris

Please do not post bugs to the forum. This is clearly a bug, and as such belongs on the Bugtracker.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Meneldur

Quote from: Anaris on April 11, 2012, 12:15:09 AM
Please do not post bugs to the forum. This is clearly a bug, and as such belongs on the Bugtracker.

Ok, will do.

Once I send the bug report should I just delete my character and try again, hoping to arrive in the right realm this time, or would it be best to leave things as they are until the report is processed and the bug identified?