Author Topic: [Forum Game] World in Revolution 1861, Official Game  (Read 56820 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Quote from: Leopold I
The Russian Empire is struggling under its own weight. Soon, they will clash with the Ottomans and the Qing once more. The Americans are fighting their own civil war. This is a time for Europe to strive for unity and expand its interests around the world.

King Leopold I,

The Russian Empire has been informed of your suppositions. And may I say that's all they amount to- suppositions with no fact or reasoning to back it up, and thus unworthy of being mentioned in august halls. 

As for struggling under our own weight, perhaps you are right, our coffers have been rather heavy lately, despite our investment in infrastructure and industry.

It is also to be noted, that Russia too is part of Europe, I would not have expected your distinguished diplomats to have forgotten it.

Tsar Aleksandr Nikolaevich II
Lord of all the Russias
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell