Author Topic: Why is the Sultanate of Asena still listed as realm on EC?  (Read 3051 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Topic = my question.  ;)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
They need to be removed manually, I believe. Tom probably checks the Continents every once in a while to clean up dead Realms. This also allows any Nobles from a dead Realm a chance to escape before becoming a rogue.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Tom should have done then this since long. It is since months now without nobles.

Wake up Tom! ;)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Why is it so relevant that the Asena gets removed? Tom and the DevTeam are extremely busy with coding and updates, so this is really an extremely irrelevant request.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
There are probably still paused characters in the realm. Eventually it will get removed. Until then it's not hurting anything.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
It just looks abandoned. Which is not good for a first impression for new players.

egamma

It just looks abandoned. Which is not good for a first impression for new players.

They only get to see a list of duchies, none of which are abandoned.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I am talking about the time they have entered the game already and can see the realm list.

There it looks abandoned.

I wish I could read the family histories (it's still broke although being classified as resolved on the bugtracker) , then I could tell you when the last SoA player left...but I guess that's 3-4 months.

I think that is enough time to delete a realm... ;)

I know there are worse things, but hey we should not forget the detail. ;)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
There are probably still paused characters in there. Just chill out. It will get deleted in time.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
One day in the future, when everything is beautiful and nothing hurt, realms will be removed more promptly.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.