Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Missing Recommendation

Started by bluexmas, April 26, 2012, 02:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluexmas

So I just discovered my third item with my adventurer, and was thrilled to sell it and get my third recommendation. Only problem is, I just checked my "recommendations" page and there is only one listed, not two. My Advy is Ingel Finsternis on BT. I know I'm not making this up, because both times I sold items before, I got the page saying that I had been given a recommendation. I've been a member of Thalmarkin the whole time, and the most recent one still shows up, it is the first that has gone missing.
Is there any behavior that is not a bug that would lead to a recommendation going away? If not, I'll file a bug report, but since there's no error code or anything, I thought I'd start here in case I'm ignorant about something.
The Finsternis family welcomes you.

Telrunya

You know from who you got the recommendations? Do those Nobles still have to be around for it?

Lefanis

Quote from: Telrunya on April 26, 2012, 02:32:07 PM
Do those Nobles still have to be around for it?

Yes. My advy suffered similiarly.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

bluexmas

The first one is no longer part of the realm, would that be the cause?
The Finsternis family welcomes you.

Velax

Recommendations from nobles that have gone to a different island or been deleted no longer count. Not sure about paused nobles.

egamma

Quote from: bluexmas on April 26, 2012, 02:42:51 PM
The first one is no longer part of the realm, would that be the cause?

Yes. Emigration/migration/deletion of the noble loses you the recommendation. Not sure about pausing.