Author Topic: Granary count on FoodReport.php  (Read 6308 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Granary count on FoodReport.php
« Topic Start: April 30, 2012, 05:00:21 PM »
One, ask why people don't like the food system, and how much of that is due to the old system. Have them look at the new one before they decide they don't like it.

That's certainly true. However, a) the old system has put some people off managing food in BattleMaster for good, and they're not even interested in looking at the new one, and b) other people will take a look at the new system and find it still too much bother for their taste.

Two, what do you even need the information for? Minimize rot? Please. How exactly do you plan to do that? You can't move the food around with ox carts anymore. If you intend to put it on the market, consider this first: I've not yet finished coding rot in the market and in transfer, and it will very likely be the same as storing it.

Tell Lord A to build more granaries, and Lord B to sell food to Lord C, who has plenty of extra space.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan