Author Topic: Food  (Read 107112 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Food
« Reply #165: August 01, 2012, 06:18:03 AM »
But still this is a forum and I am dissappointed in all of you , mostly Geronus for trying to score OOG points with stupid stuff said in game. Funny how his character IG says " oh yeah u can trust me " but now he is using IG information to hurt me OOG . You guys get his version of events, you dont care what I say. Im the underdog, you guts believe everything the stringer kingdoms say at face valye because yoy guys are scared. Anything I say the majority here is going to twist or use against me. Hell even the BM forum bot said I should be careful what I say here or risk being banned because so many people complain. Is it sll really that bad? So harsh so tormenting? Is it the worst stuff ever? Really? Are you guys all 13 years old? Im 35 sorry, I play with heart, I love playing loud and brash barbarian style sorry. This is a game to RP medieval warriors, not dandies and panzies.

Geronus, your word is donkey dung. You are worst than me because you've actually fooled people into believing you are a good guy.

One word out of my mouth has more soul... I'll be your enemy, better than to be a sycophant.

I'm just going to let this speak for itself.