Author Topic: No Zuma Thread  (Read 20644 times)

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: No Zuma Thread
« Reply #15: May 10, 2012, 02:33:41 PM »
Not sure how you can blame SA when all three realms at war are SA realms. The problem is that Morek is the big dog and there's no one else in the northeast that can take them on either singly or together, so no one will go to war with them voluntarily, and they'll even avoid war with each other so as to avoid giving Morek and excuse to pile on. I was pleasantly surprised when Summerdale and LE decided to risk it, but as seemed likely from the beginning, Morek has now gotten involved and made it one-sided. None of that has anything to do with religion.

It's probably because SA was a very big reason why the NE became boring in the first place. First was Springdale v Virovene, then Thulsoma, then Averoth. Even the brief stint with Entai (I think that was the name) ended suddenly because Astrum (SA realm) was at war with Caerwyn.

EDIT: Dalians can come West! Asylon still has a number of estates, I think. Terran and Barca might need new blood, too. You can nurse your vendetta against Libero/Morek here.  ;D Just make sure you're ready to deal with the morass that is the Zuma.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 02:38:59 PM by Feylonis »