Author Topic: Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread  (Read 129340 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread
« Reply #150: May 25, 2012, 04:32:54 PM »

No, the Infiltrator attacked the Ruler of an enemy realm, in attempt to spare the lives of thousands. It has nothing to do with religion. OR since the infiltrator belongs to SA aswell, maybe it is religious.

i.e. an infil attacked Allison?

Hm. Hardly civilized, attacking a ruler...
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #151: May 25, 2012, 05:45:58 PM »
Riding on the rails of a crazy king...

Unpredictable doesnt mean crazy... It just means you arent thinking outside the box.

Unpredictable means you aren't thinking outside the box? ???

The only appropriate response to this is: lol
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #152: May 25, 2012, 05:56:55 PM »
It seems either way a crazy ruler wins. Either Allison or Glaumring. Or Zuma. Like I said, craziness wins.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #153: May 25, 2012, 06:35:25 PM »
There you go, with all your "facts" and "logic". Can't you see that katayanna really needs SA to get involved in the war, and that you aren't helping her? Shame on you!

This is exactly right...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #154: May 25, 2012, 07:47:42 PM »

No, the Infiltrator attacked the Ruler of an enemy realm, in attempt to spare the lives of thousands. It has nothing to do with religion. OR since the infiltrator belongs to SA aswell, maybe it is religious.

The obvious counter-point: who cares why he did it?  All that matters is what everyone else uses it as an excuse for, and a wonderful excuse it is. :)
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #155: May 25, 2012, 09:42:04 PM »
Is there some sort of a bug that is preventing battle from taking place or is everyone evading.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #156: May 25, 2012, 11:16:13 PM »
Is there some sort of a bug that is preventing battle from taking place or is everyone evading.

Patience my friend. We haven't actually arrived yet. It's an 18 hour trip. You can be *in* the region without actually having gotten there yet. Think of it as we're more than half-way there.  ;)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157: May 26, 2012, 04:02:53 PM »
Nice battle. I see that Astrum's 100k crusade for good RCs has paid off. The numbers for hits and casualties sufferes were seriously against Asylon the entire battle. Can't wait to see the second round results.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #158: May 26, 2012, 06:52:14 PM »
Astrum economy owns Asylons, enjoy the walk home though.

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #159: May 26, 2012, 07:05:05 PM »
Nice battle. I see that Astrum's 100k crusade for good RCs has paid off. The numbers for hits and casualties sufferes were seriously against Asylon the entire battle. Can't wait to see the second round results.
Don't forget Asilion won the first battle. I  say the archers were the highlight for Asilion.  Last units standing. Least causulties.
The second was certain to be lost.  Our largest units were archers. Suprsingly we still have units.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #160: May 26, 2012, 07:09:29 PM »
Don't forget Asilion won the first battle. I  say the archers were the highlight for Asilion.  Last units standing. Least causulties.
The second was certain to be lost.  Our largest units were archers. Suprsingly we still have units.

You also had 800 of those archers before the first battle, double what we had. You had more infantry too. Fortunately you didn't have any cavalry and we do.

Zakilevo

« Reply #161: May 26, 2012, 07:15:20 PM »
And we have a pretty good cavalry center now waiting for people to recruit from... though cavalry is rather unpopular in Astrum :o

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #162: May 26, 2012, 07:48:58 PM »
And we have a pretty good cavalry center now waiting for people to recruit from... though cavalry is rather unpopular in Astrum :o

They aren't the best for monster fighting. Sergio and I used to recruit them regularly back in the day, but the recruitment center in Libiddo was size-limited by being in a rural region, and for a long time it's the only one of note that we had. When I go back to Eidulb, I plan on recruiting a large unit of elite-somethings. We'll see how many recruits are available in our better recruitment centers.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #163: May 26, 2012, 08:04:13 PM »
Looks to me like Asylon just jacked up it's monster-hunting army and went to war with it... why else would one have an army consisting of 2/3 archers.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #164: May 26, 2012, 08:10:51 PM »
We basically just used what we had instead of telling everyone to strip. We are the vietnam in this struggle, fighting against the USA and nato.