Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chenier

Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

Instead of 'Crom' I will say 'Brom' as I shake my fists at the heavens.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Chénier on May 11, 2012, 03:10:08 AM
Nobody really cares about Brom...

The Zuma do, Allison does, pretty much all of Luria did.

Then take the enemies of those people and you have all of Dwilight. So technically, yes everyone cares about Brom.

So, the next step in the war is for Allison to gift me Terran and I'll found my own realm out of it.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Glaumring the Fox

Oh Brom, all the realms you mentioned are tiny and of little importance. If no one knows who you are in Asylon... You are not very important. 8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Glaumring on May 11, 2012, 05:16:17 AM
Oh Brom, all the realms you mentioned are tiny and of little importance. If no one knows who you are in Asylon... You are not very important. 8)

Your character knows who I am, namely the person you asked "who the hell are you?", in the halls of SA, the rulers of all of the Moot know who Brom is, the founder of SA knows who Brom is, and the Zuma know who Brom is, all of Luria knows Brom, so the only ppl left out are Aurvandil.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Chenier

Quote from: Glaumring on May 11, 2012, 05:16:17 AM

I tend to agree. Far-off stagnant and/or unstable insignificant provinces.

And here I was thinking that the next step was for Terran to gift me Golden Farrow so that Machiavel can see where his sister used to live. Oh, and take a souvenir from Katayanna, preferably her head.

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on May 11, 2012, 05:18:35 AM
Your character knows who I am, namely the person you asked "who the hell are you?", in the halls of SA, the rulers of all of the Moot know who Brom is, the founder of SA knows who Brom is, and the Zuma know who Brom is, all of Luria knows Brom, so the only ppl left out are Aurvandil.

Machiavel is ruler of D'Hara, and has no idea who Brom is. Other than "That pompous consort of Allison's who isn't very liked in Luria". Lurias' power struggles really don't interest the 'moot.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vellos

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on May 11, 2012, 05:12:21 AM
The Zuma do, Allison does, pretty much all of Luria did.

Then take the enemies of those people and you have all of Dwilight. So technically, yes everyone cares about Brom.

So, the next step in the war is for Allison to gift me Terran and I'll found my own realm out of it.

Nobody in the Moot cares about Brom. You interrupt the Elders in the middle of interesting conversations.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Vellos on May 11, 2012, 05:45:48 AM
Nobody in the Moot cares about Brom. You interrupt the Elders in the middle of interesting conversations.

You may not, but you can't so no one. I can name members from the Moot who do care. But, since apparently such a thing is not to be wanted, I won't be doing so for their sake.

What do the Elders of the Moot talk about anyway? How best to provoke the Zuma into attacking you? How to NOT actually fight the wars you're fighting because the odds are no longer in your favor? Which part of Allison you want to chop off first?

Vellos

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on May 11, 2012, 05:48:26 AM
You may not, but you can't so no one. I can name members from the Moot who do care. But, since apparently such a thing is not to be wanted, I won't be doing so for their sake.

What do the Elders of the Moot talk about anyway? How best to provoke the Zuma into attacking you? How to NOT actually fight the wars you're fighting because the odds are no longer in your favor? Which part of Allison you want to chop off first?

lol, if you want I can try and take a poll of how much people care about Brom. I'm pretty sure it would mostly result in people saying, "Who is Brom?"
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

egamma

Quote from: Indirik on May 11, 2012, 01:53:13 AM
The Kingdom of Brom. Capital city: Port Raviel!

That's why Allison was trying to provoke D'Hara into declaring war on her. It wasn't from an insane bloodlust and thirst for power...it was love! :-* :-*

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Vellos on May 11, 2012, 05:52:53 AM
lol, if you want I can try and take a poll of how much people care about Brom. I'm pretty sure it would mostly result in people saying, "Who is Brom?"

No thanks. I'd prefer to keep Brom's self-inflated ego.

Kellaine

Quote from: egamma on May 11, 2012, 05:56:59 AM
That's why Allison was trying to provoke D'Hara into declaring war on her. It wasn't from an insane bloodlust and thirst for power...it was love! :-* :-*

NO. D'Hara belongs to me and I will have it again.

Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Marlboro

Quote from: katayanna on May 11, 2012, 06:02:36 AM

Better marry Brom.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

egamma

Quote from: katayanna on May 11, 2012, 06:02:36 AM

Didn't you leave of your own accord?

Dante Silverfire