Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellaine

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on May 14, 2012, 12:22:34 AM
Determine exactly? Never.

Give a decent estimate "most" of the time? Pretty much always.

There are of course notable exceptions, Brom is one of them.

Katayanna does have the ear of Allison as well
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: katayanna on May 14, 2012, 12:42:28 AM
Katayanna does have the ear of Allison as well

I understand that, but sometimes some of the things you've been saying which come off as fact, lack a lot of in game basis based upon my sources, was only the reason I said anything.

Its just usually good to be clear when you're stating something explicitly and making guesses as people will base opinions off of what we say.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Kellaine

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on May 14, 2012, 12:44:41 AM
I understand that, but sometimes some of the things you've been saying which come off as fact, lack a lot of in game basis based upon my sources, was only the reason I said anything.

Its just usually good to be clear when you're stating something explicitly and making guesses as people will base opinions off of what we say.

True enough. My apologies.

Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Kellaine

It is time that I make some things clear.....

What I Katayanna knows:

1. haktoo is headed to GF
2. The Regent is in GF
3. Astrum is heading to GF
4. Haktoo has promised a wish to Allison (ooc only)

What I have stated reflects speculation on these facts.

Kellaine

Calling it a Summit is just a meeting of the minds so to speak.

I can only guess at what their topics will be.
Speculation:
1. destruction of Terran..... based on the fact that the Zuma do not like Terran.... and that we are at war with Terran.
2. Temples in Zuma lands.... based on the fact that the Regent will be there... I would be surprised and disappointed if the Regent did not take this opportunity to increase the scope and influence of the church.

So my speculation has a basis in actual events or situations.

Vellos

I stopped reading Katayanna's comments a while ago.

I return to what I said about Brom: if we all just ignore them....
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Indirik

So... you don't believe in keeping secrets, do you?

Srsly, you've just pulled the lid off the box and spilled out *everything* for the entire game to see. How about some discretion next time?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vellos

Quote from: Indirik on May 14, 2012, 04:27:43 AM
So... you don't believe in keeping secrets, do you?

Srsly, you've just pulled the lid off the box and spilled out *everything* for the entire game to see. How about some discretion next time?

My thoughts as well.

(though, fair disclosure, many people in other realms knew/suspected enough to act on it everything Katayanna is saying anyways through IC means)

Forum commentary on events should be after the fact.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Indirik on May 14, 2012, 04:27:43 AM

Well not the entire game, as its been established only a minority actually use the forums. (Albeit, most of that minority consist of the entire rulers channel for most islands)

Agree in general though. But, it was already public knowledge that Haktoo was coming to Kabrinskia.

Quote from: Vellos on May 14, 2012, 04:27:08 AM
I return to what I said about Brom: if we all just ignore them....

Obviously that works. Which is why that is kind of bad press for those that need attention to have power.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Indirik

Yes, people may know that certain things are happening, but the "why" behind these events that are being described here is greatly misrepresented. And we all know that some people can't separate, and will bring this back IG. So their half-suspected knowledge will now be confirmed, and reinforced with inaccuracies.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Kellaine

And Asylon sneak attacks Kabrinskia starting their own war with Kabrinskia.

Velax

Graeth

Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

Zakilevo

Kellaine

Quote from: Velax on May 21, 2012, 08:44:09 AM
How did they sneak attack you?

lets see, they pull out of the war and then declare war just as they entered Kabrinskia lands.