Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPierreD

Wow, could we get the battle reports? I'm curious OoC about that archer army...
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Velax

Can we get those posted on the Wiki for those of us without characters that can access those reports, please?

Foundation

HTML, please, with bold, coloring, and fancy 3D graphics.  Please make a cinematic for those of us adverse to reading.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Geronus

Quote from: Foundation on May 26, 2012, 11:50:14 PM
HTML, please, with bold, coloring, and fancy 3D graphics.  Please make a cinematic for those of us adverse to reading.

Ahahaha!

JPierreD

Quote from: Velax on May 26, 2012, 10:42:48 PM
Can we get those posted on the Wiki for those of us without characters that can access those reports, please?

Give the wiki link and I'll paste it there.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Velax

Quote from: Foundation on May 26, 2012, 11:50:14 PM

No, just a CTRL-A, CTRL-V would be fine, thanks. Thanks for the pointless sarcasm, though. You really added a great deal to this thread, as one would expect a Dev to do.

JPierreD

Velax

Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Bjarnson

Quote from: Lorgan on May 26, 2012, 08:04:13 PM
Looks to me like Asylon just jacked up it's monster-hunting army and went to war with it... why else would one have an army consisting of 2/3 archers.

We're comming at them with our pitchforks and slingshots!
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Foundation

Quote from: Velax on May 27, 2012, 06:49:09 AM
No, just a CTRL-A, CTRL-V would be fine, thanks. Thanks for the pointless sarcasm, though. You really added a great deal to this thread, as one would expect a Dev to do.

You're very welcome!  I'm glad you appreciate my contribution!  I love the Dwilight subforum. 8)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Vellos

And now, coming at the speed of democracy.... the army of Terran!

Let's just hope Astrum doesn't get all the way back to Eidulb before we get to Demyansk.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

Quote from: Vellos on May 27, 2012, 09:00:20 PM
Let's just hope Astrum doesn't get all the way back to Eidulb before we get to Demyansk.

Extremely possible.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Uzamaki

And... Marching in slowly to the tune of the Ride of the Valkyries is... The Pride of Phantaria! Only to find... An already refitted Astrum army charging at them.  :-\

Indirik

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.