Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlboro

When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Glaumring the Fox

Asylon marches to Slayer reign in blood.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Arrakis

Then they should definitely outrun the Astrumites  ;D
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Vellos

Well, so we managed to not completely screw up our invasion of Demyansk. Ain't that somethin'.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

Quote from: Vellos on May 29, 2012, 06:57:09 AM
Well, so we managed to not completely screw up our invasion of Demyansk. Ain't that somethin'.

We strive for mediocrity.  8)
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Vellos

"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Foundation

So you were mediocre at achieving mediocrity.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

mikm

Kellaine

Quote from: mikm on May 30, 2012, 07:58:27 PM
Good to see Teran on the move.

Now if they will just move again back the way they came..... lol
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Chenier

Quote from: katayanna on May 30, 2012, 07:59:28 PM
Now if they will just move again back the way they came..... lol

And here I thought Kabrinskians were gloating about giving Terran beatings just a day ago?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Galvez

Quote from: Foundation on May 29, 2012, 05:44:28 PM
So you were mediocre at achieving mediocrity.
+1

Also, wait for Barca's armies to return to the front. Be patient, but we will be back.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Chenier

Quote from: Galvez on May 31, 2012, 12:12:59 AM
+1

Also, wait for Barca's armies to return to the front. Be patient, but we will be back.

I also have faith in this.

Terran, Barca, and Asylon can handle Kabrinskia and Astrum easily.

Astrum just makes the victory slower to achieve. And D'Hara's more than ready to compensate for any third-party, should others decide to save Allison's face.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakilevo

Quote from: Chénier on May 31, 2012, 12:24:21 AM
I also have faith in this.

Terran, Barca, and Asylon can handle Kabrinskia and Astrum easily.

Astrum just makes the victory slower to achieve. And D'Hara's more than ready to compensate for any third-party, should others decide to save Allison's face.

Can't wait for D'Hara's participation. I've never seen D'Hara do anything :o

Meneldur

Is Astrum even going to attack Terran or viceversa? I haven't heard anything that says so, but my character is hardly at the centre of Dwilight politics.

Sacha

D'Hara beat Madina once... haha... Madina...