Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Uzamaki on June 01, 2012, 04:41:06 AM
Kabrinskia: Clobbers your army, then bribes offers your nobles a place in their regions.

Terran: Offers outrageous peace demands, then gets clobbered by an army which should have lost.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Chenier

I'm amazed by Kabrinskia's inability to achieve anything worthwhile, considering their capital is right next door. All battles seem to have occured in Kabrinskia's land...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Kellaine

Quote from: Chénier on June 01, 2012, 04:45:39 AM
I'm amazed by Kabrinskia's inability to achieve anything worthwhile, considering their capital is right next door. All battles seem to have occured in Kabrinskia's land...

We have been under orders not to enter Terran lands...
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Uzamaki

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on June 01, 2012, 04:42:32 AM
Terran: Offers outrageous peace demands, then gets clobbered by an army which should have lost.

Yeah. Tough break for us, good one for you guys. Credit to your Cavalry commanders. I think we suffered from the same thing Asylon did: Archer-centralized army due to years of fighting monsters. That and landing a few nobles in a few turns early didn't help.

At least we can get defeated on your lands now instead of wait for the Zuma to leave in a Mexican stand-off between our two realms.

Kellaine

Quote from: Uzamaki on June 01, 2012, 04:49:40 AM
Yeah. Tough break for us, good one for you guys. Credit to your Cavalry commanders. I think we suffered from the same thing Asylon did: Archer-centralized army due to years of fighting monsters. That and landing a few nobles in a few turns early didn't help.

At least we can get defeated on your lands now instead of wait for the Zuma to leave in a Mexican stand-off between our two realms.

Credit to our Ordermarshal you mean. it was his line settings that carried the day
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Marlboro

Quote from: Uzamaki on June 01, 2012, 04:41:06 AM
Paul Marlboro: Clobbers your army, then bribes offers your nineteen year-old dames a place in their regions.

Fixed.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Uzamaki

Quote from: Marlboro on June 01, 2012, 05:03:00 AM
Fixed.

William and Katayanna did it too. Not just the legendary Paul Marlboro!  :o

Marlboro

Quote from: Uzamaki on June 01, 2012, 05:11:19 AM
William and Katayanna did it too. Not just the legendary Paul Marlboro!  :o

I think they overestimated his honorable intentions before they jumped on that bandwagon, lol
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Feylonis

Quote from: Glaumring on June 01, 2012, 01:47:56 AM
Feylonis thats bull!@#$. I share all the news and diplomacy I just dont always share it with you. On the other hand I gice constant updates to the realm about current affairs. Lets not get into an over excited feeding frenzy about the fact im bleeding a bit. I messed up the last couple of weeks. Its not like it doesnt happen to everyone, even Allison has had her bad days. Lessons learned etc the fact is I will listen and learn and recover from this. The fact is Asylon is going to survive this.

The other thing is no one here mentions , my Astrum diplomat, my diplomat in Corsanctum, my constant work with the moot etc etc

All people remember is me pissing off Haktoo by asking for ' our/ my ' land back and Garrettt lying to us.

They only remember the betrayal of Kabrinskia and not months , years of support and plotting.

Its a feeding frenzy, i got some blood on me. So what. I have lots of support from my friends. The rest of you who do not like me honestly you have never ever tried. If you look at my contacts with Astrum for years I have always initiated contact always me sending letters. Have I ever gotten a remotely roleplayed letter no.  Morek the same, Corsanctum etc, It is always Glaumring initiating contact all the way to Thulsoma. If anything this is not a failure if Asylon or Glaumring but of Dwilights cliques.

I'm aware that you don't share it with me; what befuddles is why you wouldn't, considering Halleria is in charge of the region immediately protecting the capital. I kind of need to know which way the winds of war are blowing.

I've been sending the better part of Uppervia's tax gold to the Itau lords hoping that they'd at least use it to set up proper militia and to build up the economy, but nope. Wallershire went the way that Walefshire did (easy taking of a region that is supposed to be a bulky defensive feature). I could have used that tax gold instead to buff up Uppervia some more, but since I wasn't aware just how close we were to a war, I didn't.

Ehndras

I was laughing when I first read the offer Vellos made to Allyson. I mean sure, it was specifically meant to be over-the-top, but still.

If your insurance agent suddenly breaks out in laughter while he's on the phone with the insurance company and surfing the web simultaneously, he might also be reading up on his BM ;)

I find it hilarious that I joined Terran specifically to get away from the wars in the East, namely all my friends in Summerdale. Suddenly, war! And here I thought I'd have time to build up troops, learn the ropes, become active in local politics... :| Most I've managed to do is become vice-marshal of the army that just got cavalry-curbstomped, a senator, and take an arrow to the <somewhere> while having my entire unit utterly annihilated by advancing cavalry.

All in all, this is not going as planned. :P
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Zakilevo

Astrum just became big again thanks to the demise of Summerdale. With our 7-10 additional nobles, we will be able to bring more armies to the south ;)

Ehndras

I'm loving the fact that I'm going to be seeing my friends traipsing around in Astrom's colors. I already had one friend from Sweden join Astrom because his last name is Astrom, hence hilarity. This, though, is sudden and in massive numbers. :P

Should Terran and Astrom ever war with one another, I will greatly enjoy the honorable battles. I for one know some of the Sumerdalian Bay12ers are damn good RPers, having GM'd many forum games on Bay12 before making my own RP website.

I've no bloody idea what's going on, but this is going to be fun!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Zakilevo

Quote from: Ehndras on June 01, 2012, 09:14:23 AM
I'm loving the fact that I'm going to be seeing my friends traipsing around in Astrom's colors. I already had one friend from Sweden join Astrom because his last name is Astrom, hence hilarity. This, though, is sudden and in massive numbers. :P

Should Terran and Astrom ever war with one another, I will greatly enjoy the honorable battles. I for one know some of the Sumerdalian Bay12ers are damn good RPers, having GM'd many forum games on Bay12 before making my own RP website.

I've no bloody idea what's going on, but this is going to be fun!

Always good to have good RPers. Too bad I don't RP with my Astrum character. I don't know how many more regions will join Astrum but our border is becoming somewhat ridiculous.

Ehndras

Astrom seems pretty blobish. You know, its pretty funny that I flipped a coin to decide whether I would join Astrom or Terran; I really liked what I saw of both.

Darksun

Quote from: Zakilevo on June 01, 2012, 09:10:27 AM
Astrum just became big again thanks to the demise of Summerdale. With our 7-10 additional nobles, we will be able to bring more armies to the south ;)

Yes, please do that. Get those troublesome nobles out of the North-East.