Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellaine

Quote from: Uzamaki on June 02, 2012, 06:22:22 PM
They will also brainwash you with their religion. But all is fair in love and war right?

We will not.... But we do not tolerate any other religion either.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Indirik

So it's ok for you to use the forum to give her IG instructions (go recrruit and join us on the front line) but not for them to invite her to defect (come join our side)?

Very interesting moral outlook you have there.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

Everyone should defect!!! It's a lot of fun, even Brom did it, and he's a great role model for honorable, just, and noteworthy actions.

Kabrinskia also has the best cookies, which we have mainly hidden in Mech Alb. That's the true reason Asylon attacked us anyway.

P.S. The ones in Demanysk were poisoned, that's why Terran lost that battle.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Chaotrance13

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on June 02, 2012, 06:38:35 PM
Everyone should defect!!! It's a lot of fun, even Brom did it, and he's a great role model for honorable, just, and noteworthy actions.

Kabrinskia also has the best cookies, which we have mainly hidden in Mech Alb. That's the true reason Asylon attacked us anyway.

What blasphemy is this!? My army was in Mech Alb assisting you and you didn't share the cookies? This is grounds for war, I tell you. WAR!!!1!!1

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Ravier on June 02, 2012, 06:55:20 PM
What blasphemy is this!? My army was in Mech Alb assisting you and you didn't share the cookies? This is grounds for war, I tell you. WAR!!!1!!1

But, but, Brance got some...Did he not share?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Feylonis

Quote from: Glaumring on June 02, 2012, 06:08:39 PM
The only person in Asylon who is lumped in with the rest of us is you. We are a realm that has grown from Echuir like mist realms into a vast kingdom. You do a lot of talking crap on the forums but very very little in game. You really like to think everything is chaos in Asylon. You are an opportunist, you wait for moments like this to start working. Asylon is strong, unified, coherent and moving forward. Its taken us a bit to get focused this many of our first war. Fates change. This was is not a clumsy accident it has been worked on planned and prepared for. We are united. Now Feylonis instead of insinuating stuff on the forum go recruit a unit and get in line with the rest of us.

Whoa, venom. Okay, I'll play.

1) I helped orchestrate the switch of Via to Asylon. Asylon doubled in size and power only when it acquired Via and, later on, Itau.

2) I do very little in-game? You do realize that most of the tax gold of Uppervia, when I'm not using it to buff up the defenses of the region, goes to the Itau lords, to help out their own regions? You do realize that I've been travelling up and down from Wallershire to Via to badmouth Astrum and Kabrinskia in our regions? Most of them were deeply devoted to Astrum and Kabrinskia; I've toned this down to indifferent.

3) Itau duchy would have been in a worse state if it hadn't been for us courtiers. In fact, even Echiur and Koshtlom would be in disrepair if we haven't been fixing things up. No, I can't recruit large troops because courtier work doesn't give much honour/prestige. Instead, most of my tax gold goes to other people who do have honour/prestige and who can recruit large troops.

4) Of course I'm opportunistic. I try to see a long-term goal and work towards it using the best resources available to me. Peace time? Work on regions, improve production, store gold and food. Raise up defenses. Work on securing alliances, both bi- and multilateral: the former for realms farther away, the latter for neighbors. War time? Work on regions, ensure peasant feelings are in order, release gold and keep food in cities. Recheck alliances.

Glaumring the Fox

Listen, im not going to fight about this. We both blow gaskets, !@#$ happens. Im not going to fight like I hate you. I dont. Im willing to make changes and do this right. Asylon will prevail, every realm goes through this, its good we can duke it out now instead of later. Because now we are focused instead of whens its too late. Im not fighting with you anymore you are my team.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

Quote from: Glaumring on June 02, 2012, 07:34:38 PM
Listen, im not going to fight about this. We both blow gaskets, !@#$ happens. Im not going to fight like I hate you. I dont. Im willing to make changes and do this right. Asylon will prevail, every realm goes through this, its good we can duke it out now instead of later. Because now we are focused instead of whens its too late. Im not fighting with you anymore you are my team.

Crush Allison!

Crush Allison!

Crush Allison!

And Katayanna.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

They cant crush Asylon alone. Asylon by itself will crush them all.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Kellaine

Quote from: Chénier on June 02, 2012, 07:40:31 PM
Crush Allison!

Crush Allison!

Crush Allison!

And Katayanna.

oops...

Why do you not do it yourself....
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Kellaine

Quote from: Chénier on June 02, 2012, 07:40:31 PM
Crush Allison!

Crush Allison!

Crush Allison!

And Katayanna.

I am honored to be grouped with such a Esteemed Friend... Thank you

Chenier

Quote from: katayanna on June 02, 2012, 07:43:40 PM
oops...

Why do you not do it yourself....

That ain't how I roll. Others have always been more than willing to get their hands dirty for mutually beneficial causes.

You should come back to D'Hara! We could have a big reunion where you can marry the Dragon King! He won't admit it, but I'm sure that Cenarious has a thing for you.  ;D
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Kellaine

Quote from: Chénier on June 02, 2012, 07:47:22 PM
That ain't how I roll. Others have always been more than willing to get their hands dirty for mutually beneficial causes.

You should come back to D'Hara! We could have a big reunion where you can marry the Dragon King! He won't admit it, but I'm sure that Cenarious has a thing for you.  ;D

I plan on returning to D`Hara eventually but marrying the Dragon King is not what I plan to do... lol

Chenier

Quote from: katayanna on June 02, 2012, 07:49:24 PM
I plan on returning to D`Hara eventually but marrying the Dragon King is not what I plan to do... lol

Aw, you'd be so cute together. I had the cake all thought out!

Perth

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on June 02, 2012, 06:38:35 PM

!@#$... the oatmeal raisin ones!?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)