Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indirik

Alright, Allison made a quick dash, someone tried to arrest her, it failed due to a bug, and a bug report was made. We get it. Next topic please?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vellos

New topic:

Taking bets... does the war escalate further, or does one side or the other chicken out and go for peace?

Oh and by "this war" I mean Terran v. Kabrinskia, not Asylon v. Kabrinskia, Astrum, Iashalur, Corsanctum.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Gustav Kuriga

I would think that the war would keep going. Kabrinskia has been holding their own, and now that allies are entering the war against Asylon, we will be able to divert our attention down to Terran. Eventually.

Vellos

Quote from: Gustav Kuriga on June 07, 2012, 01:21:00 AM
I would think that the war would keep going. Kabrinskia has been holding their own, and now that allies are entering the war against Asylon, we will be able to divert our attention down to Terran. Eventually.

A week or two I would have said something like "Well, we'll hand you your arses when you do." Ahem. That was then.

We still have a solid economic advantage and should be able to field as big or bigger a mobile army, but we just can't seem to really get our act together...
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Dante Silverfire

My prediction: Asylon chickens out and withdraws from the conflict, possibly (but unlikely) joining Kabrinskia's side. Kabrinskia then proceeds to fight a 1v3 war against the Moot, somewhat holding their own, but we may meet problems as well.

In the end, Terran gets what they want(although not demands like the last ones), and everyone goes home happy.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Marlboro

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on June 07, 2012, 01:56:35 AM
My prediction: Asylon chickens out and withdraws from the conflict, possibly (but unlikely) joining Kabrinskia's side. Kabrinskia then proceeds to fight a 1v3 war against the Moot, somewhat holding their own, but we may meet problems as well.

In the end, Terran gets what they want(although not demands like the last ones), and everyone goes home happy.

Really
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Marlboro on June 07, 2012, 01:59:23 AM
Really

?

Really. Don't underestimate what two insane people working together can do though.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

dustole

I think its,more likely that Terran and Kabrinskia  make peace and then Kabrinskia takes land from Asylon.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Indirik

I predict Glaumring's paranoia finally makes him completely snap. He ragequits SA and forms his own Bloodstars cult based on use of the Bloodmoon fruit. Overuse of psychoactive drugs fuels his psychotic paranoia to new heights, and he commits suicide to prevent the secret conspiracy that controls SA from capturing him and torturing him to gain his secret knowledge.

Marlboro

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on June 07, 2012, 02:02:52 AM
?

Really. Don't underestimate what two insane people working together can do though.

My prediction is that Kabrinskia kicks Terran's teeth in solo after Asylon ceases its involvement and Astrum And Friends backs out because they have no beef with Terran.

Luckily, success is not necessary to my enjoyment, but I just don't see Kabrinskia accepting any terms, only issuing them.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Geronus

Quote from: Indirik on June 07, 2012, 02:38:31 AM
I predict Glaumring's paranoia finally makes him completely snap. He ragequits SA and forms his own Bloodstars cult based on use of the Bloodmoon fruit. Overuse of psychoactive drugs fuels his psychotic paranoia to new heights, and he commits suicide to prevent the secret conspiracy that controls SA from capturing him and torturing him to gain his secret knowledge.

This (is hilarious).

Indirik

Half of it has already happened, too!

Geronus

Quote from: Vellos on June 07, 2012, 01:17:28 AM
New topic:

Taking bets... does the war escalate further, or does one side or the other chicken out and go for peace?

Oh and by "this war" I mean Terran v. Kabrinskia, not Asylon v. Kabrinskia, Astrum, Iashalur, Corsanctum.

No one chickens out. Kabrinskia has better ways to use its army than to start invading Terran, and Terran doesn't want to provoke Astrum and friends by escalating things on their end. My conclusion: Things continue exactly as they are right now for the foreseeable future, unless someone decides to throw all caution to the winds and do something really crazy.

Glaumring the Fox

My prediction: Asylon wins, Allison Kabrinski dethroned and replaced. Astrum withdraws beyond the Wallershire river. Corsanctum returns to quell a rebellion on its own soil led by the prophet. Glaumring is given an apology and Asylon goes on to help Terran fight all sorts of baddies eternally. Their realms known throughout as legendary allies and the strongest of blood brethern. Many Terran women marry Asylonians and Glaumring takes a Terran Queen, the end.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Glaumring on June 07, 2012, 04:17:00 AM
My prediction: Asylon wins, Allison Kabrinski dethroned and replaced. Astrum withdraws beyond the Wallershire river. Corsanctum returns to quell a rebellion on its own soil led by the prophet. Glaumring is given an apology and Asylon goes on to help Terran fight all sorts of baddies eternally. Their realms known throughout as legendary allies and the strongest of blood brethern. Many Terran women marry Asylonians and Glaumring takes a Terran Queen, the end.

Wow....that's some good bloodmoon fruit....