Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakilevo

Uzamaki

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on June 07, 2012, 04:20:36 AM
Wow....that's some good bloodmoon fruit....

Indeed...

My prediction: Terran gets a somewhat costly peace(moderately bad reparations, no regions lost) and goes home. Asylon loses everything North of Kybcyell. Glaumring is either protested out or rebelled out of power and replaced. Asylon then practically becomes the Libero Empire of the West, autonomous to a degree, but always fearful of upsetting the SA federation(whoa, federation now. But doesn't really change anything. :P). Then my guess is Allison and Kabrinskia decides to pay Terran another visit and a new war starts up. That's as far as I'll go...

dustole

Quote from: Geronus on June 07, 2012, 03:47:10 AM
No one chickens out. Kabrinskia has better ways to use its army than to start invading Terran, and Terran doesn't want to provoke Astrum and friends by escalating things on their end. My conclusion: Things continue exactly as they are right now for the foreseeable future, unless someone decides to throw all caution to the winds and do something really crazy.

Well,  I did do something really crazy...   I offered Terran peace terms.  More favorable than the ones Hireshmont gave me /and/ I even offered to not become the next Zuma ambassador like Garret used to be.  I also offered to give up the throne and to leave Kabrinskia.   I dunno if Terran will accept or not.  I did offer to give an apology and accept responsibility and pay them 1000 gold. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Uzamaki

Quote from: dustole on June 07, 2012, 05:38:46 AM
Well,  I did do something really crazy...   I offered Terran peace terms.  More favorable than the ones Hireshmont gave me /and/ I even offered to not become the next Zuma ambassador like Garret used to be.  I also offered to give up the throne and to leave Kabrinskia.   I dunno if Terran will accept or not.  I did offer to give an apology and accept responsibility and pay them 1000 gold.

Now that... That is crazy.

Zakilevo

Quote from: dustole on June 07, 2012, 05:38:46 AM

:O

Glaumring the Fox

We live lives in beautiful lies...

Feylonis

Asylon loses Via and Itau to Kabrinskia, ex-Via nobles move to D'Hara to recuperate/sow the seeds of raaaaaage. Terran sues for peace. Astrum goes home to deal with what is left of Summerdale.

6 months from now, Terran-Barca-Auravandil-D'Hara launches a war against Kabrinskia and the SA federation. Luria secures the Balance area and sets its eyes on Unterstrom to further spread its Empire. A massive West-North-East war begins. Them the Zuma says "!@#$ you all" and rampages all the way to Storm's End.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Ehndras

Quote from: Feylonis on June 07, 2012, 07:32:59 AM
Asylon loses Via and Itau to Kabrinskia, ex-Via nobles move to D'Hara to recuperate/sow the seeds of raaaaaage. Terran sues for peace. Astrum goes home to deal with what is left of Summerdale.

6 months from now, Terran-Barca-Auravandil-D'Hara launches a war against Kabrinskia and the SA federation. Luria secures the Balance area and sets its eyes on Unterstrom to further spread its Empire. A massive West-North-East war begins. Them the Zuma says "!@#$ you all" and rampages all the way to Storm's End.

And they all lived happily ever after.

That... Actually sounds quite exciting.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Perth

Terran pools all of its resources together including family wealth, gold from friends elsewhere, sells all their earthly possessions, etc. and gathers an army of 50,000 CS and decides to march on Golden Farrow.

However, all of our nobles find more entertaining things to do and after 3 weeks of trying to get all our nobles from Chateau Saffalore to Faithill, we finally start the invasion of Kabrinskia. 50,000 CS arrives in waves over about 7 turns. The entire army is obliterated by Kabrinskian militia build in Demyansk.

Womp womp...

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Perth on June 07, 2012, 09:41:06 AM
Terran pools all of its resources together including family wealth, gold from friends elsewhere, sells all their earthly possessions, etc. and gathers an army of 50,000 CS and decides to march on Golden Farrow.

However, all of our nobles find more entertaining things to do and after 3 weeks of trying to get all our nobles from Chateau Saffalore to Faithill, we finally start the invasion of Kabrinskia. 50,000 CS arrives in waves over about 7 turns. The entire army is obliterated by Kabrinskian militia build in Demyansk.

Womp womp...

Wait, did this already happen?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Glaumring the Fox

Feylonis is wrong... What is going to actually happen is that 5676433466cs from Aurvandiil is going to smash into Astrum like an asteroid and obliterate their capital city... Asylon will strike Kabrinskia destroying the Cambodian puppet state like a bag of rice at a bayonette party. Afterwards Terran , D'Hara and Asylon will rip apart Astrum like a dumb looking doll at a Slayer concert.... The end.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Bjarnson

Quote from: Glaumring on June 07, 2012, 01:59:29 PM
Feylonis is wrong... What is going to actually happen is that 5676433466cs from Aurvandiil is going to smash into Astrum like an asteroid and obliterate their capital city... Asylon will strike Kabrinskia destroying the Cambodian puppet state like a bag of rice at a bayonette party. Afterwards Terran , D'Hara and Asylon will rip apart Astrum like a dumb looking doll at a Slayer concert.... The end.

Win.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Uzamaki

Quote from: Glaumring on June 07, 2012, 01:59:29 PM

Aurvandil is strong, but not that strong(and it's quite a trip North for them). D'Hara and Barca haven't entered the war for various reasons and you think they will just because you say 'hey, we can win if you come!'? Terran is pursuing peace. This war will not end well for Asylon unless something changes.

Edit: And you're not even allies...

Indirik

The hardest part of Aurvandil getting troops north is the political finagling for passage rights. They would have to get permission from D'Hara to send troops to attack Kabrinskia and/or Astrum. That is a huge escalation of the war, and directly brings D'Hara into the war. Which opens them to attack from the eastern powers, including Corsanctum and Morek.

The distance is long, but not insurmountable. I've batted around some ideas for ways that such long-distance warfare could be done. I doubt too many people would be willing to do it, though.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ehndras

Ship warfare is too much to ask... Sigh...

We can dream. It'd make coastal cities more dangerous yet profitable to hold, and add a new level of dynamics to world economy, politics, and war. Weather conditions could speed or slow entire fleets, and one could either go with a player-per-ship model like current sea/land travel, or go with a tactic I've seen in a few games where ships depart at regular/irregular intervals and you either make it on the ship or you wait for the next one, a-la proper pre-modern times.

*shrug* Oh well.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.