Author Topic: Failure to abide by Magistrate verdict  (Read 17922 times)

Reece

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Failure to abide by Magistrate verdict
« Reply #15: May 20, 2012, 09:58:52 AM »
The reason I returned to Dwilight is quite simple, Dwilight is the most interesting continent to play on and the only one I have a real character reason to be there. Atamara is a dead end by comparison, possibly the most boringly stagnant of all the continents. If I knew I was going to be taken for the chop I'd have happily stepped out from Fontan and East Continent and saved some of the others ( I can't recall who had the Enobled-Advy deported at the moment, but he'd been in the realm for well over 1000 days so I find it hard to see why he would be picked )

Anyway, If needs be I'll just make it easy for you and leave the game, because if I can't play where I would like to with the IC. backstory and RP. cause on specific characters then there is really no reason at all to play. I would like to be able to play Dwilight though if that is at all possible.

:-: This isn't a bugtracker I know but as a PS. you might like to know after Cold Storage I still have access and can send messages from Nathanial, which I assume isn't meant to happen.

Moderator note: If you find a bug please report them it to the tracker. Commenting about a bug here wont accomplish anything because there's no way to track it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 10:11:10 AM by ^ban^ »