Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364636 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #1065: April 12, 2013, 05:47:41 PM »
Falkirk is a threat to Fissoa's survival, especially now that Aurvandil has crippled Barca and Terran, and Asylon is taking away any other threat it may have from the North. And yet, instead of stating how you'll blitz to finish Falkirk off while they are in their weakest state, Luria Nova just whines about how it doesn't like the war and will pull out. But hey, retaking these last two regions is much more pressing.

Um...yeah, that's after we've decided not to have them in the Empire. You specifically said,
And even if they'd join you, you wouldn't save them from Falkirk and Aurvandil.

Even after we'd decided not to have them in the Empire, we were still talking about sending them military aid, until Skyndarbau decided to run off his mouth at Alice.

As for what Solari said...I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with in there. You are mean, paranoid, and prejudiced on the forums; you never admit you could be wrong; anyone who disagrees with your IC stances is obviously a bad person; and anyone who calls you out on it gets treated to snide sarcasm, but no actual addressing of the issues they raise.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan