Author Topic: Luria  (Read 383720 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #405: October 02, 2012, 01:23:35 PM »
Lurian's get sea sick

Hm... well I guess that makes the decision to, you know, try to invade D'Hara, an island nation, an even worse decision than we already thought.

Aurvandil has resumed being the strongest realm on the continent (by far), and the Falkirian Freestate is rising quickly and likely to end up second.

Aurvandil + plus Falkirk could spank any realm or coalition of realms on Dwilight. Even the Astrocracies. They are utterly unlike anything I've seen in BM before.

Bah, Aurvandil is a just a big misunderstood teddy bear! Everyone else seems to piss it off. I've had nothing but friendly discourses with them. :)

You must be a much stronger person than I. They are completely intolerable in any conversation I've 1) had with them or 2) seen transcribed to someone else. I have literally never seen arrogance and offensiveness on that level before (on BM).
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)