Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Crusader Kings II Bloodlines Game

Started by Norrel, May 23, 2012, 02:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norrel

Would anyone be interested in playing a succession game of CKII? Changing the player of the save file every time there's an actual succession ingame could be quite cool.

List of players:

1. Slapsticks
2. Adriddae
3. Telrunya
4. Loren
5. Arundel
6. Draco Tanos
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Adriddae

Telrunya

Yes, very much. I'm actually addicted to the game again.

loren

Arundel

The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Draco Tanos

Telrunya

Zakilevo

Well someone's character has to die first.

loren

Lets choose a dynasty first eh?

France, HRE, Byzantium, Poland, the Reconquista as a Navara?

Zakilevo

Adriddae

Byzantium! Dux of Koloneia! Muslim lands for the taking and eventual goal of taking the crown.

Norrel

Byzantium chosen by right of dibbs. I've never played in the east so far so this'll be fun. I'll start posting updates soon.

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Telrunya

Great. Never played there before, so that should be fun :)

Also, for those interested, June is going to show a new DLC and Patch:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?611173-The-Sword-of-Islam-Dev-Diary-1

The DLC will give the ability for players to play Islamic Leaders. The Patch gives us some new provinces and more Empires and there will also be 'polygamy, decadence, and strong and weak claims!', but they have yet to elaborate on that. On save-compatibility:

QuoteOh, and before anyone asks, patch 1.06 will be semi-compatible with old save games: you will be able to keep playing, but we're making no guarantees that the balance will not be completely upset, or that any added new provinces will be active and working.

I guess we just have to risk it. Or play fast ;)

loren

Hah I should've read this first.  Just started Georgia since it's at a very interesting starting location depending on the Turks and Cumans.  Guess I'll just do it on my own.

Someone start the Byz. dynasty then and lets reclaim the whole of the Empire

Telrunya

It seems Slapsticks is already busy with it :)