Author Topic: Remove Scout Report Popup  (Read 6852 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Scout Report Popup
« Reply #15: May 31, 2012, 08:24:28 PM »
phone? i don't use phone... how many people play with phone?
I do. I know several others who do. There are even people that use the mobile site on their desktops, preferring the layout. And the numers will continue to grow as more and more mobile devices become prevalent. It's no just phones. iPods, tablets, book readers, etc. All these have web browsers that can access the game. And the touch screens are just not conducive for a lot of the game.

3 tables.. well.. battle reports and scout reports should remain separate. there's not much need to split the 2 scout sections though...
Isn't it split into four sections: Foreign scribe notes, your scribe notes, army scribe notes, and battle reports? Scribe notes you share are in both your scribe notes and foreign scribe notes. And when you open an army scribe note, it is duplicated into the foreign scribe notes table as well. So you end up with many duplicates that are not labeled or identified in any way as duplicates. This whole system needs a revamp.

The additional add-ons being requested - reworking the scout report tables, automated messages, etc can all be added independently of removing this window. I hope their discussion does not amount to this request being rejected as, in my mind, it is an entirely different request.
You are correct. Sorry, my fault.

I concur that the original request, removing the popup, makes sense and should be done.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.