Author Topic: Sirion vs Westmoor  (Read 51316 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Sirion vs Westmoor
« Reply #120: August 23, 2012, 05:15:56 AM »
Westmoor has friendly relations with both former Ibby realms and is working on closer ties with Dunnerland.

This delusion that Westmoor will blindly side with Perdan is foolish and just plain false.  Their lack of aid against Sirion turned much of our nobility cold towards them.

No one will buy Jor's words on that, Tanos. I talked to Turner and he seemed to be annoyed by it as well but at least he was willing to work hard to break that stereotype. Maybe Jor should do the same?

I think too many realms are considered to be puppets and other realms are drawing a line right immediately after the creation of the 'puppets'. Maybe puppets should work together to bring down the big boys...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 06:12:42 AM by Zakilevo »

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #121: August 23, 2012, 06:04:05 AM »
No one meaning your characters/Sirion?  Well, it's a damned good thing Jor doesn't care what either think.

In a pure Perdan v. Caligus war, I think it'd be very close.  Their capitals are right next to each other.  Whoever sacked the capital of the other first would likely hold the upper hand for quite some time.  Unless one was attempting to outright destroy the other, or got others involved, Jor would keep Westmoor out of it.  He has no desire to see either parent realm perish. 

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #122: August 23, 2012, 06:18:07 AM »
No one meaning your characters/Sirion?  Well, it's a damned good thing Jor doesn't care what either think.

In a pure Perdan v. Caligus war, I think it'd be very close.  Their capitals are right next to each other.  Whoever sacked the capital of the other first would likely hold the upper hand for quite some time.  Unless one was attempting to outright destroy the other, or got others involved, Jor would keep Westmoor out of it.  He has no desire to see either parent realm perish.

Jor apparently doesn't care about finishing conversations either. Obito is still waiting on a letter from Jor lol.

Zakilevo

« Reply #123: August 23, 2012, 06:18:24 AM »

Doubt it. Perdan has about 14-15 nobles more than Caligus, 4-5k more gold, and better infantry RCs. Perdan can field over 30k but Caligus can't. Caligus can't handle the full might of Perdan at her current state and won't be able to fight them on rural regions.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #124: August 23, 2012, 06:20:03 AM »
Jor apparently doesn't care about finishing conversations either. Obito is still waiting on a letter from Jor lol.
Been preoccupied.  Sorry about that.  I'll try to send something out tonight.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #125: August 23, 2012, 06:35:04 AM »
Been preoccupied.  Sorry about that.  I'll try to send something out tonight.

No worries. I figured.

Vessol

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #126: August 24, 2012, 03:25:52 AM »
The day Sirion falls... will most likely be the same day when the orcs come back or Iblasdesh religion resurfaces. So im not rather concerned about it.

However, I am interested in those islands in the west. Will the volcano ever erupt, again? Ha, a colony it's been some time since I saw one of those on EI.

I'd love for a new island chain to arise or something similar that adds more regions or changes the landscape a bit.

And the Sirion vs SoA/Fontan war was a blast. First time in Sirion and I really got involved.
Mithridates Family: Vessol (Nivemus), Samos (Farronite Republic)
The White Tree Times, Newspaper for the East Continent
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/The_White_Tree_Times

Zakilevo

« Reply #127: August 24, 2012, 03:35:34 AM »
I'd love for a new island chain to arise or something similar that adds more regions or changes the landscape a bit.

And the Sirion vs SoA/Fontan war was a blast. First time in Sirion and I really got involved.

Maybe having an island chain that isn't useless like OI will do some good.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #128: August 24, 2012, 03:41:21 AM »
I do not understand why OI is pretty stuck useless on their island. How come other realm in other island fare better? ???

Sound like peace talk between Sirion and Westmoor will bring a fruit and a cookies soon ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

« Reply #129: August 24, 2012, 04:41:16 AM »
I do not understand why OI is pretty stuck useless on their island. How come other realm in other island fare better? ???

Sound like peace talk between Sirion and Westmoor will bring a fruit and a cookies soon ::)

OI is all low income badlands. Their regions are just horrible. If they are going to become a realm with any influence, they need to move inland and abandon that cursed islands.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 09:34:40 AM by Zakilevo »

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #130: August 24, 2012, 05:27:21 AM »
It's sort of funny, considering volcanic soils are technically great for farming crops typically.  Even if they weren't gold producers, you'd think they'd at least have a few rurals.

If any more islands are added (which I would personally like to see), I'd hope that the Obsidian Islands are improved somewhat.  They definately have the short end of the stick atm.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #131: August 24, 2012, 05:33:15 AM »
It's sort of funny, considering volcanic soils are technically great for farming crops typically.  Even if they weren't gold producers, you'd think they'd at least have a few rurals.

If any more islands are added (which I would personally like to see), I'd hope that the Obsidian Islands are improved somewhat.  They definately have the short end of the stick atm.

Depends on how recent the eruption was, and the composition of the magma. It's not like volcano's shoot out soil :)
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #132: August 24, 2012, 06:09:31 AM »
True.  Though it's been long enough for a full city to have been built and relatively thrive on said volcanic islands? >.>

ShadySoulja

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #133: August 25, 2012, 01:45:42 AM »

I brought up both of these arguements to Tom several times, he doesn't care to hear it so I gave up years ago.

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134: August 25, 2012, 02:32:39 AM »
I cant believe SoA could not just kill OI... 18 nobles vs a peak of 40 and we could only  take one region
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt