Author Topic: Help me choose continent(s) to join [veteran thinking about returning to BM]  (Read 20680 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
I'd say you'd want to make at least one character on Dwilight, and if you only make one, then make it on Dwilight. It has so many options of places to go and different cultures that if you get really unlucky and start in a realm you don't like, there are plenty of other options. It is my favorite continent by far, and many would agree with that. (I think there was a poll somewhere, once.)

The other continents, it really depends upon what you're looking to get out of the game. Indirik's descriptions are pretty good. I'm only really playing on Atamara other than Dwilight, so can't speak for the others, but the current fighting is not in fact the same as it was when you last played. Some of the positions are similar, but the realms are different, and their leaders are different. That means the dynamic is in general somewhat changed, even though CE still has a lot of its weight thrown around. BUT, there is a lot of fighting. Nearly every realm on the continent is fighting or was recently in the war.

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."