Author Topic: Nevermind  (Read 23000 times)

Gustav Kuriga

You beat some stragglers thats about it.

They beat an army that's got 50% or more equipment damage in one battle, and suddenly think they're the top of the world. *shakes his head* How droll.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Hey, where is Katayanna now to demand that Astrum leaves the fight, so Kabrinskia and Asylon can do have an honorable war, one-on-one? ::)
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Gustav Kuriga

Hey, where is Katayanna now to demand that Astrum leaves the fight, so Kabrinskia and Asylon can do have an honorable war, one-on-one? ::)

She had to delete her account and start a new one.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
She had to delete her account and start a new one.
Why did she need to do that?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:27:27 AM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Gustav Kuriga

Droll? A bunch of under equipped poorer nobles just whipped your golden butts. And we will do it again and again. You couldnt beat us in a 1vs1 you wont be able to in a 4vs1. And i'm going to prove it.

Don't see why you're trying to prove it here...

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
I think we can blame this one squarely on Paul's youthful overconfidence. *Likes attention too!*
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
ugh.  It isn't as if we are meaning insult.  Its just that I don't find Asylons win to be impressive.  All Kabrinskia has to do is keep grinding out the Asylonian army.  You haven't been able to make any serious inroads against us this whole war.  We used to have to guard our border from Terran.  Now that we can concentrate on just Asylon we will do even better than we have been so far.  Neither side has been able to rack up a significant series of wins. 

When it was Asylon/Terran vs Kabrinskia,  Asylon essentially fought us to a draw.  I see that as an advantage to Kabrinskia who was never able to fully concentrate on Asylon.  I am curious to see how the war progresses in the next few weeks.  I spent a great deal of time building up the military infrastructure of Kabrinskia so I know we can bounce back time and again from bloody battles. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Luckily Kabrinskia has deep pockets. And friends with the deepest pockets around.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Luckily Kabrinskia has deep pockets. And friends with the deepest pockets around.

I would think not.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Gustav Kuriga

Oh, I don't think you know just how deep Morek's pockets are...

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
I would think not.

Aside from the fact that both Astrum and Morek each have half again the gold production of D'Hara.

Also a fun fact: Asylon has well over twice the gold production of Kabrinskia, and is currently the third biggest economy on the island. "Under equipped poorer nobles." Ha!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:10:42 AM by Marlboro »

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:27:52 AM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Aside from the fact that both Astrum and Morek each have half again the gold production of D'Hara.

Both of which are spending considerable sums on warfare, which D'Hara is not.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Both of which are spending considerable sums on warfare, which D'Hara is not.

If they are each spending more than half of your GDP on an army then it's time to start getting really scared.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:09:52 AM by Marlboro »